Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    Isn't a slide job technically a bonsai anyway?
    No, a skillful driver can do it without destroying race cars or parking on the cushion. The bad ones come home with missing RR quarter panels a bit too often. There are, "Sliders" and there is, "Feeding someone your RR". A well thrown slider is a thing of beauty and an integral part of dirt racing, the other is a complete lack of respect or regard for others on the track. Racing hard does often result in bent metal and miscalculations too, but if a driver is constantly experiencing the same issues and outcomes its indicative of a character flaw and lack of maturity.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Well dam.....that's going to leave a mark.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I wore Steve Austin shirts as a young and dumb teen, and thought it was funny when a teacher would ask me to turn it wrong side out, and I didn't even buy the worst ones they had out at the time. As I get older, i don't find it quite as amusing. It doesn't offend me the least bit. I just prefer my racing shirts to have pics of the cars and no profanity on it. The bottom line is that it'll sell. Some people will see it as stupid, and some will love it. I won't be buying one.
    One of my sons friends and he used to watch that wrassling . I kinda related to the Stone Cold Steve Austin guy because he reminded me of my Dad when he was drunk on whiskey and was stomping around and telling us right from wrong. Like as Steve said " and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so " !

Stomping around and telling everyone right from wrong because he said so huh?????

He doesn't live down near Savannah Ga by chance does he? The behavior sounds very familiar.

Whats the update from Eldora ? Are the lines to buy one of the shirts very long ?

12 f'n pages. Dang nabit, all over 2 letters. Team 32 and Team zero appreciate all the free PR. I'M curious as to how much they bring in on a good weekend at the big E. Usually family members or good friends that help with trailer sales so those figures we will never no.

thanks for keeping it going raceready , only 20 pages to go........

I didn't get to go to the race, but curious as to how the tshirts sales turned out. Was there a lot of people wearing them?? Or was there a boycott on the shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I didn't get to go to the race, but curious as to how the tshirts sales turned out. Was there a lot of people wearing them?? Or was there a boycott on the shirts?
    i didnt go either but my hunch is they sold out of them

If bloomer would have been wearing the one he bought he might have made weight.......

How about "I was two F'n laps down and still raced the leaders!"

If he would have raced that hard the entire race he may have been the leader.........or on the trailer.

I enjoyed the attempt at him getting back to relevancy in the race.

The word was that at one point, the line to buy the T-Shirt was longer than the lines to the concession stand ?

You all are full of you know what when it comes to the lines.
    I saw them in person. Very amateur at best. He has so many better shirts than the new ones.