Thread: Scrub

Default Scrub

Rick Eckert picks up another win this weekend at Port Royal. 7 races YTD and 3 wins, not to shabby.

Couldn’t, win against the outlaws .............what’s up with that ?

Regional driver
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

taking jobs closer to home and winning more/making more money....thumbs up

He looked pretty good.... https://youtu.be/lECOJEO9u_8
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Seems to be a popular move that's working ....nothing wrong with it and it has to be way less stressful.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Smart racing, only little boys need to run around measuring peters all the time. Scrub has proven himself many times over and DLM has no 401K plan, so making his racing pay is wise. Kudo's to Scrub.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Regional driver
    Yall gotta look over this chithead ^^^^^... he ate paint chips as a child
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yall gotta look over this chithead ^^^^^... he ate paint chips as a child
    I was waiting to see how long it would take for your reply to one of my post there OLE CLOWNSHOE!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Should have done it a few years ago and saved some people a whole lot of money! But you are correct he has gotten some $$$$$ this year already .

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I was waiting to see how long it would take for your reply to one of my post there OLE CLOWNSHOE!
    Been busy........ have a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    Smart racing, only little boys need to run around measuring peters all the time. Scrub has proven himself many times over and DLM has no 401K plan, so making his racing pay is wise. Kudo's to Scrub.
    there went my key board again....lol....good one highwayman.......

I'd bet Rick is having more fun racing this year than he's had in a quite a while.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I'm glad he's still racing. Call it local, regional or whatever. At least his ego wasn't so big that he just quit when he couldn't fund touring. Some guys think they're too big time to come back home to race and have fun. Good for him. Same goes for Clint Smith. Not that I'm a fan of either one, but glad they're still racing.

I know absolutely nothing about Rick’s personal financial situation. I do know that things changed drastically for him with the passing of Raye Vest. What a dirt racing supporter Mr. Vest was! To me, Rick has accomplished & contributed a lot in the dirt racing world. We all know it takes mega-$$- to travel a series. I hope he is enjoying life to the fullest-eating some “Firehouse Subs” spoiling the grandchild & heck who knows-making enough to pay for his racing. 🏁🏁

Quote Originally Posted by Carb7 View Post
    I'm glad he's still racing. Call it local, regional or whatever. At least his ego wasn't so big that he just quit when he couldn't fund touring. Some guys think they're too big time to come back home to race and have fun. Good for him. Same goes for Clint Smith. Not that I'm a fan of either one, but glad they're still racing.
    Both are great examples, and great post.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Carb7 View Post
    Couldn’t find funding not couldn’t fund ! Things are a little different when you are funding most of it yourself( or your family is )

Jay D-ickens power IIRC...
    Formerly 66#1

You do not have to be on a touring series to make decent money anymore. Promotors are starting to wise up and they don't have to pay ridiculous series fee's. There are good paying slm races almost every weekend where guys can go in run a 1 night show and be back in there bed the same night.