FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 28, 2019

Gregg Satterlee Wins Grum-Burket Tribute at Bedford Speedway
Banks $3,000 For First Win of 2019 Campaign

Indiana, Pennsylvania (05/28/19) – Gregg Satterlee raced to his first win of 2019 on Friday night in his Satterlee Petroleum Distributors #22 Valvoline/ Rocket Chassis XR1/ Durham Racing Engine Super Late Model.

The Pennsylvania native received a $3,000 check for his winning performance in the annual Johnny Grum - Turk Burket Tribute at Bedford Speedway.

“It’s been a few years since our schedule has allowed us to race at Bedford, but we’ve had success there. I think this is our third win at that place. Something about the track’s layout just really fits well into my driving style,” Satterlee noted. “Jason [Covert] gave me a run for the win on the last lap, but I was able to hold him off get the job done. Hopefully we can go back there this Friday and get another big win.”

On Friday evening Gregg Satterlee was one of 25 Super Late Models registered for action at Bedford Speedway (Bedford, Pennsylvania) for the Johnny Grum-Turk Burket Tribute. Starting his outing with a heat race win, Gregg earned the second-starting position for the opening night feature.

After jumping out to an early race lead, Satterlee held off a hard-charging Jason Covert in the late stages of the event to capture his first win of the season and a $3,000 payday. Covert, Jeff Rine, Andy Haus, and Matt Cosner trailed “The Truth” to the checkers in the 35-lap affair.

After Mother Nature postponed Saturday’s event to Sunday, Satterlee headed to Port Royal Speedway (Port Royal, Pennsylvania) for the doubleheader. Drawing 38 cars for the Fallen Heroes Championship, Gregg secured his spot into the $5,000-to-win A-Main with a fourth-place finish in his heat. Starting the feature in the eighth position, Satterlee improved four spots to place fourth behind Mason Zeigler, Jason Covert, and Rick Eckert.

Later that evening for the Bob Weikert Memorial, Gregg recorded a fourth-place finish in his heat race, which positioned him 10th on the starting grid for the finale. With $5,000 on the line, mechanical issues caused Satterlee to be an early retiree from the 35-lapper. Following his lap-10 departure he was credited with a 20th-place finish.

For full results from these events, please visit www.BedfordSpeedway.com and www.PortRoyalSpeedway.com .

The driver, who is known as “The Truth,” will return to Bedford Speedway this Friday, May 31 for the Billy Winn Classic. The Super Late Model event commemorates the track’s 83rd anniversary and will post an $8,300-to-win feature.

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Satterlee Petroleum Distributors, Keyser Manufacturing, Valvoline, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Durham Racing Engines, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Hooker Harness, Bell Helmets, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .