For Immediate Release
May 28, 2019

Rhett Carter Races to Southern Clash Late Model Win at Needmore
$2,500-To-Win at Waycross Motor Speedway Up Next

Blackshear, Georgia (05/28/19) – Rhett Carter streaked to his second win of 2019 on Saturday night in his Continental Tire No. 44 Swamp Fox Insurance Agency/ XR1 Rocket Chassis / Wildcat Performance Engines Late Model.

The triumph came at Needmore Speedway and was worth $2,000.

“We’ve been close to Victory Lane the past several races, and our consistency paid off on Saturday night with a win at Needmore,” Carter commented. “I’m proud of our team and their hard work. I also want to thank all of the sponsors, who make my program possible. Now, we’re gunning for another win this Saturday at Waycross.”

On Saturday night Rhett Carter traveled to Needmore Speedway (Norman Park, Georgia), where he was piloting his Taylor Pools No. 44 Late Model entry in the Memorial Day weekend special.

Claiming his second win of the season over the 17-car field in the Southern Clash Late Model feature, Carter was followed across the finish line by Russell Brown, Clay Harris, Garrett Lloyd, and Tyler Turvin. He picked up a $2,000 payday for his winning performance.

For more results from this event, please visit www.RaceNeedmoreSpeedway.com .

Carter carries his momentum into this Saturday’s $2,500-to-win, Late Model event at Waycross Motor Speedway (Waycross, Georgia).

For more information on the event, please point your browser to www.WayXSpeedway.com .

Rhett Carter would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Wildcat Performance Engines, Bazley Road Racing, Mars Hill Truck Sales, Taylor Pools, Swamp Fox Insurance Agency, Continental Tire, Jeff’s Heating & Air, Satilla Motors, 44 Trucking, Ocean Petroleum, Blueberry Hill Event Center, FloorWorks, Rocket Chassis and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Rhett Carter, please visit www.RhettCarter.com .