Default WoO Nashville car count?

With the 100,000 to win race at Mansfield this weekend what kind of car count do you guys think will show at Nashville fairgrounds for the inaugural event? Was thinking about going to it.

I am hoping to be surprised by more than 20 cars, but thats my conservative estiamte. Traveling down from Ohio here in a few hours, the fairgrounds is 30 minutes from my little sister's house and 15 minutes from her work.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

I went last night and there was a good showing of cars. I didn't hear an official count but it was near 40.

Yes, I got to be pleasantly surprised by the 410 car count both nights. I believe it was indeed 40 cars.
    There was ALOT to complain about, but I am not going to do that. Had the best food ever at a dirt track and the atmosphere was great. Good weather too, a great night with friends and family, that just so happened to be at a race track.
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.