Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Bloomer Is Racing!

Per Roger Slack's Twitter, Shannon Babb has entered his own car for the Dream.

Bloomer is back!

Great news! Must be injuries wernt as bad as first thought. Welcome back scott!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

SO WHAT THE HE!! AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY NEW T-SHIRT?.?. wear it for a team that never happened?.?. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    SO WHAT THE HE!! AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MY NEW T-SHIRT?.?. wear it for a team that never happened?.?. Lol
    No. Keep it. Supposedly they will be running some races later it the year. I'm sure they will figure it out.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    Use it as a greese or oil rag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Great news! Must be injuries wernt as bad as first thought. Welcome back scott!
    The ole doc must have found some more Percocet in the medicine cabinet

Eldora. I won't be a bit surprised if Babb is pitted right next to old bloomie. I don't know what his injuries where ? I also won't be surprised if you see him say it's your seat this weekend. If not, don't put your money on old bloomie. Physically it may be to much.

ever notice how stupid the senior members on this post are? now they think they are doctors.

He may try to race, but I bet he ends up letting Babb drive. And you know they're going to drug test him.

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    ever notice how stupid the senior members on this post are? now they think they are doctors.
    Probably going through withdrawals of not being able to talk about someone they dislike so much, but yet here they are to talk nonsense. Maybe it’s Percocet, maybe it’s Oxy’s, maybe it’s weed, maybe he stole their Midol, who knows, not our business.

Main thing is now they can go back to talking about ole Bloomie, and quit picking on someone else. Because it’s only ok to talk about Bloomer in a bad light.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Some people get their kicks from firing off snide and snarky posts constantly, like its their duty. I think it just fills a need in them to be mean. As to Bloomer racing, it was my understanding he announced a couple of weeks ago he'd be returning at Eldora, so no surprise there. He's been out of commission since February, it'll be June before he returns... those injuries sound serious to me, especially for someone who makes his living racing. My bet is if the Dream were later he'd be coming back later, but the Dream is his favorite ca$h machine and $100K+ covers a lot of bills. Flame on!
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpandrun View Post
    He may try to race, but I bet he ends up letting Babb drive. And you know they're going to drug test him.
    For sure on the test. Lord knows he won the other 8 high as kite.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bloomer hasn’t raced since February & still hasn’t raced in the Dream yet. First thread on him in a while & it only takes 6 reply’s until the drug subject comes up! Well, at least the Pierce fans will catch a break now on 4m.
    It will be good for racing to see the “0” car back on the track- even if it’s just for 1 race right now. 🏁🏁

Last sentence is a FACT foxfire.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So Slack says Babb has entered his own car, and that automatically translates into Scott is racing?
    I hate time trials.

Doctor Who ? Thank you, Thank you. Have you ever strapped your arsh in a car there Tig machine ? Everybody comes back early from a injury . I'll be glad to see him back, why ? Because I like to watch a good race and I don't care who wins. You bloomie and little bobbie posse members wouldn't know what a good race is. Your to busy watching to see if your FAV is beating the only other car on the track.

Come get your latest tee shirt su*kers.

Wow!...that's pretty soon considering he had broken bones 😊

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Doctor Who ? Thank you, Thank you. Have you ever strapped your arsh in a car there Tig machine ? Everybody comes back early from a injury . I'll be glad to see him back, why ? Because I like to watch a good race and I don't care who wins. You bloomie and little bobbie posse members wouldn't know what a good race is. Your to busy watching to see if your FAV is beating the only other car on the track.

Come get your latest tee shirt su*kers.
    You dont get to see much racing do you?...You just bashed bloomer and pierce fans saying they wouldn't know what a good race is...lol...go watch DoD races of the year for previous years....you'll see alot of those have bloomer and pierce in them....I guess you would know a good race if you saw it

Just because babb has entered his car doesn't mean bloomquist is going to race.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpandrun View Post
    As long as he tells them in advance what medicine he is taking, he's good to go. This is industry standard.