Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Wetter 4m bus is burning

Will the 4m Wetter bus is in flames on Rt66 and is no more . much like 4m... Use to be 500 posts on mon and tue years a go. now 50 or so, Death come slowly. and then its gone. RIP...

I have no idea what you said. Is this even English?

LOLOLOL, neither does he

No no, CD that is a fake Wetter Bus that somebody tried to make a joke with. The actual Wetter Bus has been in storage since our driver Ray Charles passed away.

The BUS will never die!!!!!!!!!

I think Daisey Dirt still does showings of the BUS for all who are interested. That's in Willard, Kentucky.

If we could just get THE GANG back together!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-04-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I have no idea what you said. Is this even English?
    NO one knows....

I thought maybe it was some hillbilly dialect that I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    No no, CD that is a fake Wetter Bus that somebody tried to make a joke with. The actual Wetter Bus has been in storage since our driver Ray Charles passed away.

The BUS will never die!!!!!!!!!

I think Daisey Dirt still does showings of the BUS for all who are interested. That's in Willard, Kentucky.

If we could just get THE GANG back together!!!
    See the others dont even know what I am speaking of .. shows they know nothing about 4m. LOL Trying to get some people to wake up. All the good people dead or gone So sad. I miss Daisey and they others.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    LOLOLOL, neither does he
    Justs shows you were not on 4m in 1999 or 2000 or you KNOW what the Wetter bus Is

LOLOLOL, neither does he
    The Wetter Bus Thread had over 20000 post to it. I know Way more then you do...

I thought maybe it was some hillbilly dialect that I don't understand.
    Maybe If you Asked some one would tell you but You just a A$$

My memory could be failing me, but I'm remembering the Peoria Posse threads being the biggest threads? Every Saturday night or Sunday morning, Billy Tuckwell wins AGAIN! WOO HOO! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    My memory could be failing me, but I'm remembering the Peoria Posse threads being the biggest threads? Every Saturday night or Sunday morning, Billy Tuckwell wins AGAIN! WOO HOO! 藍
    Some of them were big but not as big as the bus one. the bus one was over a year old and was added to ever day. We had some last one to post ones that was over a 1000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Maybe If you Asked some one would tell you but You just a A$$
    What do you think my first response in the thread was? If you're typing on a phone right now, that would explain a lot.

What do you think my first response in the thread was? If you're typing on a phone right now, that would explain a lot.
    Dont use a phone for 4m. If you cant under stand me. to call me stupid dont mean i am. just make you look like you to dam smart for your own good.

Dont use a phone for 4m. If you cant under stand me. to call me stupid dont mean i am. just make you look like you to dam smart for your own good.
    Invest in a dictionary, or at least use spell check before clicking "Submit Reply."

Its so Funny that people have to say something bad when they have NO though on what was posted. If they take time to Find out what was going on , but no just call the guy Stupid or Dumb or What the He!! is he saying. If you have no idea whats going on ,may be just say nothing or ask what they mean and they just may tell you and then you learn something. have a good day.

Invest in a dictionary, or at least use spell check before clicking "Submit Reply."
    WHO made you the dictionary GOD, I have a Spelling disorder. But i could care less what you think cause cause most on here know that. Get a life. I have been here for 20 years, have you earned the right to be here.
    I have posted over 25000 times on here you less then 600 Yea you KNOW whats going on LOL
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 06-05-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Man, I would love to see a spell-check option on this site. Surely it would make some posts (like the OP) somewhat readable. IF people actually used it, that is...

LOLOLOL, neither does he
    Justs shows you were not on 4m in 1999 or 2000 or you KNOW what the Wetter bus Is
    Don't sweat what TS FAN/power boy/gutless wonder posts, Gary. He's a run-and-hide kind of guy. Believe me, I know, he's been runnin' from me for years! It's all good, Gary. Better to be a bit spelling challenged than a gutless wonder!

WHO made you the dictionary GOD, I have a Spelling disorder. But i could care less what you think cause cause most on here know that. Get a life. I have been here for 20 years, have you earned the right to be here.
    I have posted over 25000 times on here you less then 600 Yea you KNOW whats going on LOL
    Things never change, we fought the knit pickers and harassers back then too. Not too sure that the Bus thread might be too off topic during the present regime and have be posted in the Tailgate section..... So as to not offend the elites!! Or distract from all of those "driver list" threads. hahahahahaha