For Immediate Release
June 4, 2019

Kyle Beard Dominates Ray Tribble Memorial at Old No. 1 Speedway
COMP Cams Super Dirt Series Double Header this Weekend

Trumann, Arkansas (06/04/19) – If you know Kyle Beard and Beard Motorsports very well you know that they have a knack for making last minute decisions to race. Such was the case on Saturday, when a last minute decision found Kyle scoring the $1,500 victory behind the wheel of his Gary Beard Trucking #86 Black Diamond Race Car/ Kuntz & Co. Racing Engine Super Late Model in the annual Ray Tribble Memorial at Old No. 1 Speedway.

“We had originally planned to race the Modified this weekend with the USMTS Modified but rain kind of messed that up, so we decided at the last minute to race a couple of minutes from home at Old No. 1 Speedway with the Super Late Model,” Beard noted. “It was a great night for us with friends and family at a place where I’ve got a lot of laps.

“I want to thank my dad, my crew, and everyone who supports my team and makes it possible.”

Making a last-second decision, Kyle Beard traveled to Old No. 1 Speedway (Harrisburg, Arkansas) on Saturday night, where he competed in the Super Late Model ranks for the Ray Tibble Memorial. With $1,500 on the line in the feature, Beard lapped the entire field to capture his third win of the season.

Full results from this event are available at www.OldNo1Speedway.org .

Kyle will be back in action with the COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) this weekend with an Arkansas doubleheader. On Friday night the tour competes in a $2,500-to-win event at Crowley’s Ridge Raceway (Paragould, Arkansas) before seeing a $5,000-to-win program held on Saturday night at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas).

Kyle is third in the latest series standings.

For more information on the weekend’s races, please visit www.COMPdirt.com .

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Black Diamond Race Cars, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Rage Graphis, Raptor Designs, Mann Motorsports, Swift Springs, Schaeffer’s Oil, Velocita USA, Kuntz & Co. Racing Engines, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .