Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feger

Default Feger

Is he not going to big E?

Per his fb, next race Peoria

I think he's done ..he got married..he's building a big house and garage and he's running something called Hustler Speed Shop...so i think he's became a "AROUND ILLINOIS DRIVER"...

Nothing wrong with that!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by highgroove View Post
    I think he's done ..he got married..he's building a big house and garage and he's running something called Hustler Speed Shop...so i think he's became a "AROUND ILLINOIS DRIVER"...
    Word is he might retire from driving soon. Also heard he wants to own and or promote a race track.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Short on crew and it's too close to summer nationals.

It would be nice to see him hook up with someone that he could drive for. He has the skills. Just seems like his equipment has fallen off. One of my favorites.

I've been a fan of Jason since way back when he had the purple and green car, on a open trailer coming to Eldora. I kinda somewhat became friends with him and his family for a few years, and we have kinda drifted apart over the last few. In my opion, he hurt himself when he tried to start building his own cars. It seemed like after that point, he started to really struggled, and I think he fell behind on what really worked for him when he was turning heads everywhere he went.

I arguably probably have one of the biggest Feger t-shirt collections of anyone on the planet. I counted them awhile back, and I have roughly 40 shirts of just his. I'd hate to see him walk away from driving, but the way he's ran the last 2 or 3 years, I wouldn't blame him for moving on.

Man could him and Jeep put away some beers at the Thursday night Eldora party. Always seemed like a nice guy and very pleasant to be around.

Hopefully he doesn’t fully leave the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    It would be nice to see him hook up with someone that he could drive for. He has the skills. Just seems like his equipment has fallen off. One of my favorites.
    Feger has always had good equipment. If hes building a big house, has a speed shop and wants to own a race track it doesn't sound like money is the issue.

Good luck to him whatever he decides. Provided a lot of entertainment to many of us over the years. Someone mentioned Jeep. The contingent of him, Feger, Babb, O’neal, Erb, etc. running the Summer Nationals still brings a smile to my face.
    I hate time trials.

He used to have good equipment a few backers left last year to help pierce out. Also 1 is retiring after this year. He bought a house 2 years ago so he's def not building a house. I talk to Jason a few times a month.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Word is he might retire from driving soon. Also heard he wants to own and or promote a race track.
    Daughtery (Kamp) Speedway is sitting there waiting for a buyer. Feger is a former track champ

Sometimes people burn out on their hobby and do something different or do the same hobby in a different way. That's just a fact of life.

Main reason he's not going to dream is lack of pit crew and it's too close to summer nationals.

After he got caught tire doping he fell off,just saying

He had to pay all that back and the fine and be suspended for a length of time. If that would only still happen to others instead of being able to take a lie detector test others would be struggling too. It cost feger $20,000 in winnings plus fine. An it was 60 or 90 day suspension. No drivers get that penalty today.

Well since you had to bring up tires it was NOT doping, it was a eco clean but did have a banned substance in it, pure mistake. Like no one makes a mistake and the year bloomer won the world from the back JAson finished 4th and I would love to see him take over Boswell.

I thought it was funny someone left a review for a tire treatment on Speedway with the username Highside Hustler.

https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Track...llon,2162.html

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    After he got caught tire doping he fell off,just saying
    He fell off when him and Bob split, nothing to do with the tire stuff.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.