Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Dream

We stood and watched bloomers crew for at least 30 mins before his dq in saturday's last heat race in the over flow pits .... Looked like they were worried about it ... At one point they were removing fuel .... I'm guessing the reason is scott's lost some weight ? Its pretty crazy to think they were cutting it that close in a big money race ... Disappointing since hes good at saving his stuff ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    We stood and watched bloomers crew for at least 30 mins before his dq in saturday's last heat race in the over flow pits .... Looked like they were worried about it ... At one point they were removing fuel .... I'm guessing the reason is scott's lost some weight ? Its pretty crazy to think they were cutting it that close in a big money race ... Disappointing since hes good at saving his stuff ....
    I was right there in the madness too, and seen what you seen. He could've add another 100lb to the car and still won that heat. I dont know what the deal is with him and thinking he's got to be at the bare minimum.

The pic I posted a few pages back was the lower control arm and spindle they took off during the fray.

One of if not the best Dream race yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    One of if not the best Dream race yet!!
    Dad and I were talking to our neighbors at Camp and were trying to think of a crazier night of racing we had seen.

Mansfield last year when Bloomer was light was pretty nuts due to rocks breaking glass, bloomer, etc. but still don't think it won. I guess the flagman getting knocked out was pretty nuts too.

When it started raining in T1-T2, I had looked out by the fireworks area and saw it coming at the exact time they flew the green and told dad to watch out, sure as heck that wreck was directly in front of us.

It rained for maybe 2 minutes hard, that was it. It was the craziest timing ever.

Heck of a night, was awesome to see Strickler, Chase, and some others like them do so well, while some big names weren't even in the races.

After the rain delay & Bloomer not making weight, we reached batsh*t crazy mode. I've been there for around 15 late model major events & never seen a night quite like it. It was crazy & the racing was really good also.

My first trip to eldora this weekend and I can’t wait to go back!! Everything about the place is awesome! The atmosphere, racing, and all of the best late model drivers in the country. Bummed I can’t make it to the world

How well did Davenport run in the feature ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    How well did Davenport run in the feature ?
    He got into it with The Highside Tickler early and something broke. They couldn’t figure it out or fix it and didn’t run well at all. Maybe not broke but something was wrong with his ride.

Racing incident nothing more. But think his car was good before that.