Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Bloomeroid meltdown.....

Wonderful comments below......Lol!!!!!!!
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Let me grab a beer , sit back , and enjoy this show ! lmao ! 4m karma train gonna pull in the station soon

You think he would learn, if it was me I'd make sure I was atleast 20lbs over. Lol

So what was the meltdown about ?

Are scales up to date cuz u know whats going to happen next
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    So what was the meltdown about ?
    Bloomy light again
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

how in the heck did he end up on the poll of his heat anyway??? stupid point system

Don't everybody weigh on the same scales.

It is a stupid point system. Not because of just Bloomer. I thought the more points the drivers got, the better starting spot for the Heats. NOPE, the best cars were starting in the second and third rows. Not fair at all IMO. A bunch of cars starting heats on the front rows that didn't deserve it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    It is a stupid point system. Not because of just Bloomer. I thought the more points the drivers got, the better starting spot for the Heats. NOPE, the best cars were starting in the second and third rows. Not fair at all IMO. A bunch of cars starting heats on the front rows that didn't deserve it IMO.
    The wonderful inversion wheel...

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Ineed, how are the fans suppose to keep up with all of it as well? absurd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    Ineed, how are the fans suppose to keep up with all of it as well? absurd!!!!
    Ummm, cuz it's been the exact same for all 25 Dreams...

The best cars started on rows 2&3 bc Davenport spun a 5 on the wheel which means the top 5 are inverted in every heat race. Has nothing to do with the point system.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Ummm, cuz it's been the exact same for all 25 Dreams...
    The inversion has been the same but not the point system.

To big of inversion for the format IMO. I know what they have been doing for years but this latest system is a little different. I don't have a dog in the hunt, I just thought the guys who collected the most points shouldn't be in position to not make the show.

Fat boy lost weight?

Maybe he took a dump before his heat.

I’d be upset too if I was him. They were out on the track for the 5th heat then the rain came. For some reason they put the 6th heat out next and then the 5th heat went out after that. Those 2 pounds that he was light were from fuel burnt off while they were waiting to get back on the track for his heat. Some common sense should have been applied here. I know almost everyone else that weighed in this weekend were good, but he definitely got the raw end of the deal tonight.

The problem was we all crashed the red flag came out only the cars able to continue should of raced not allow another heat to run then allow our heat back out. We were the current heat it was pure cluster mess because then cars that had pulled off before the previous caution were allowed to come out never seen that in all the years I have raced ..several drivers even changed tires that were not marked for competition should have all been DQ

They ran heat 5 after heat 6 to give the drivers in heat 5 a chance to fix their cars after the rain caused the big wreck in 1 and 2 ..which was nice...