Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default How about Bobby Pierce

How come no talk of the fastest car on track that pounded the wall and ran an inch of control and disaster to get up to 5th or 6th on track with leader in sight; but alas was one or two laps done... which was unknown to the driver.
    It was an incredible drive that was effectively for not. But that was just another one of the events and spectacles to the night that just made it so wild and unpredictable.

Good job to Bobby for showing everyone how you run the wall at the Big E. I think late in the race Terbo tried to go full Pierce, but it doesn't seem anyone can go full Pierce but the Smooth Operator himself.

As someone that is fine with Bobby but finds his posse super annoying, surprised I haven't heard anything about the run and the protest/pleaing for where he was scored.
    "The Wise One"

We were on hold. Cause we know someone would start something and you did..So here it starts OR does it .....

It was fun to watch still trying to figure out how many laps down he was and he still stole the show most boring dream ever

He was beating the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out of his car and wall for no reason. And if he didn’t know he was laps down then that shows how dumb he is lol. The whole entire place knew it.

Dream boring? You obviously have blinders on.

At least he still tried to put on a show

Laps down , LAPS, and he didn't know it. Come on man. If anything I think he may have been running that way for a upcoming race at the big E. It's called the world 100. He probably got some good set up info for September. Time will tell.

Agree an glad and hope he figured something out. He's been hit an miss this year. An went on a stretch of part failures going into this. I just think it's funny he doesn't post about it like he did last year. Will see who boys what this week for summer nationals. As far as dream babb started 28th finished 11th and there was other that started in back and came up. Terbo did well on the cushion and b shep too. B shep was way high u didn't fit a piece of paper between his car an the wall. Terbo slipped up a few times but he's def improved over the last year.
    Last edited by t4g2; 06-09-2019 at 06:45 PM.

He was 2 laps down I believe. He pulled into pits on lap 15 yellow. He came back out on the next yellow but they got 2 laps in before he got back out.

Do you think he will ever follow a National tour again in his own equipment or will he be a career Super Regional Racer?

Brsteg I support Bobby but didn't see the race so was he as fast as the leaders? Wouldn't surprise me he's the best on the wall as anyone ever...

So Bobby stole the show as a lap car? Say it ain't so lol...

Lets face Bobby just wasn't very good at the Dream. They haven't been that good the last couple of times they've been out. He doesn't even have to run that good and still make it on 4m lol

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Do you think he will ever follow a National tour again in his own equipment or will he be a career Super Regional Racer?
    My guess is with the right sponsors or team you might see him back out on a tour one day but, for now they are content to run the family operation and race where it makes sense for their money to expense ratio so, if that means running regionally then that's what they will do.

Quote Originally Posted by AzDirtRacin3 View Post
    He obviously doesn't know any better. Sometimes his hero wall riding works, sometimes it doesn't. Not a fan of Bobby, I believe him to be a spoiled, silver spoon brat. JMHO....must be nice to have daddy just hand you a racecar.....just saying
    hand him a car??...like gundaker...moran...sheppard...erb jr...hudson...the list goes on and on...lots of dads raced and handed down cars to the kids...and once the kids got better than the dads...the kids got the new cars and the dads got the hand me downs...the silver spoon thing just shows you really dont know much about him...lol...its ok...your opinion

he posted on FB they were under the impression they were only 1 lap down, if he could of got that lap back and a caution who knows we have seen anything happen at the dream .. he was by far the fastest car on the track at the end
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

People who hate others because their father gave them a racecar are showing their ignorance. Put yourself in that position. If your dad was able to pay for your racing or you were able to offer that opportunity to your child you would be fine with it. Don't hate people for the opportunities they are given in life. Makes you sound like a jealous a s s h o l e.

He was fast being a lap or two down but I think he was black flagged for having the right side of his car hanging off. If he drives that way at the World 100 he won't have anything left on the car to even finish the race. You can only pound the wall so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    He was fast being a lap or two down but I think he was black flagged for having the right side of his car hanging off. If he drives that way at the World 100 he won't have anything left on the car to even finish the race. You can only pound the wall so many times.
    I guess you could pound the wall or play follow the leader....your call...sheet metal is cheap

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    People who hate others because their father gave them a racecar are showing their ignorance. Put yourself in that position. If your dad was able to pay for your racing or you were able to offer that opportunity to your child you would be fine with it. Don't hate people for the opportunities they are given in life. Makes you sound like a jealous a s s h o l e.
    Very well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    you might pound the wall for a hundred laps at Macon but it's not going to work at eldora
    8/13/16