Default Watch every Summer Nationals event LIVE at DirtonDirt.com!

For the first time ever, DirtonDirt.com is excited to offer live video broadcasts of every DIRTcar Summer Nationals event!

Watch EVERY RACE with a DirtVision.com Late Model FastPass Fueled by DirtonDirt.com for just $39 per month or purchase single-day packages for $24.99 per day.

In total, the grueling Hell Tour is slated for 27 race programs over 32 days beginning Wednesday, June 12, at Peoria (Ill.) Speedway, with former champions Shannon Babb, Bobby Pierce, Jason Feger and Brian Shirley among those expected to follow the tour.

Don't miss out on a lap of action! Follow this link to get your FastPass now: http://bit.ly/Q5hQAX or click here for more information: http://bit.ly/2wEIS9y.

Finally, be sure to make DirtonDirt.com your home for wall-to-wall Summer Nationals coverage with nightly live updates, exclusive stories, driver interviews, video highlights, photos and much more.

So if we have the Dirtvision deal, do we log in to watch it on DOD or on the Dirtvision page? I was assume on the Dirtvision page right?

Thanks,

No, You must have fastpass.

Zach, if you ordered the fast pass thru Dirtvision, you would login thru the Dirtvision site. If you order thru Dirt on Dirt, you go to their site.

I haven't bought either yet. Is one any better quality than the other or is it the same exact feed?

I think it is the exact same feed. I have the fast pass for the outlaw sprints & did 1 month for the late models from Volusia. Quality from either Dirtvision or Dirtondirt has been outstanding for me. Pretty sure they are using the same feed.

Cool, Thanks. I have the Sprints Fast Pass, it has been pretty decent. I wish Johnny Gibson would get some new music to play though.

This is the best deal you’ll ever see. $39 for 28 days, 22 SM races, about $1.77/race. Plus throw in a few WoO races.

Can you DVR the races?
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

I am getting my pass tomorrow at dirtvision

You can't dvr the races. Dirtvision does post the sprint races for watching later on but that is typically a few days after the fact. A dvr type function is the only thing that is really missing from Dirtvision's presentation (& similarly Dirt on Dirt) at this time.

The quality of the stream & presentation has improved multi fold over the last couple years.

I guess I don't really understand why you'd want to DVR it. The whole point is getting to see it live. If you want to re-watch later you can pretty much catch everything you need to see on the DOD highlights if you have a DOD subscription. Maybe I am missing something, unless you just want to see the full show with hot laps and support classes and track prep.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I guess I don't really understand why you'd want to DVR it. The whole point is getting to see it live. If you want to re-watch later you can pretty much catch everything you need to see on the DOD highlights if you have a DOD subscription. Maybe I am missing something, unless you just want to see the full show with hot laps and support classes and track prep.
    People DVR stuff so that they can have it permanently.

Usually just takes a few days for them to post them to the archives on dod