Default Where do i get my Bobby "In The F'n Way at the Dream Piece" shirt at?

What was that all about? 2 laps down!

I will give the boy credit as he can wheel but come on you cannot abuse equipment like that lap after lap and then be in the way of the leaders.

#NotImpressed

I’m still trying to figure out how he got the nickname “smooth operator”! Lol. Wasn’t anything smooth bout it lol

Guessing the posse that gave it to him were all Sade karaoke queens at the time......and it's the only song they knew ?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I just wonder what kind of signals he was getting from the Infield? LOL.

Just say no...

I do have to agree, smooth operator doesn’t fit

Pink Floyd, " tear down the wall"?

Judas Priest " screaming for vengeance"?

The white stripes" the denial twist" ?.......for the fanatics of course.

Last time I checked it was his equipment. The young man is pretty accomplished for his age, don’t think he needs any of us on 4m telling him what to do or how to do it. Side note, I’m not a Bobby Pierce fan I just think it’s ridiculous how many people start posts to bash drivers of a sport we’re all here to enjoy.

He used to be the Smooth Operator and believed it or not in his early days won quite a few racing running the bottom and being very smooth about it but, has since moved to the top and running the cushion and you have to admit he won some big races coming from the back to front that way all the while putting on a show for the fans. Yes he drives the car hard running the cushion and occasionally tearing some ---- up as the fans are cheering him on.
    He's going to keep winning races the way he knows how to and the fans are going to like him or not but, that every driver out there.

We all have our favorites. When our favorites sets things up its exciting. Most drivers when things get set up right come from the back and is as exciting as anyone. Bobby isn't the. First to do it and he def won't be the last one to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    He used to be the Smooth Operator and believed it or not in his early days won quite a few racing running the bottom and being very smooth about it but, has since moved to the top and running the cushion and you have to admit he won some big races coming from the back to front that way all the while putting on a show for the fans. Yes he drives the car hard running the cushion and occasionally tearing some ---- up as the fans are cheering him on.
    He's going to keep winning races the way he knows how to and the fans are going to like him or not but, that every driver out there.
    Well said KR......he is very exciting to watch ,no question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well said KR......he is very exciting to watch ,no question about it.
    Yes your so right, he is fun to watch and I believe here in the near future he's going to figure out he needs to be a little easier on the equipment but, yet maintain speed. He just seems at times to get behind the 8 ball and have to start in the back and drive to the front maybe abusing the car along the way at times. It was like Harry Hyde telling Tim Richmond if you slow down a little you will go faster.

I guess nobody here seen him win the day race at brownstown last year

Wink

Probably less aimed at the driver, but meant to burn it into his 4m fans that talk so much smack when he's on the upswing. The fans go back and forth, probably shouldn't take it to heart. Some guys go to far and/or just bash or instigate in every post, which I think is a form of mental illness, but a little jabbing back and forth from fans can be fun.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive