Default Keith Black Silv-O-Lite Hypereutectic Aluminum Pistons KB217

These were for a back up motor for a Mini Stock Mustang. The car was sold but these were left behind and I am doing some shop clean up. Pictures available on request.

ITEM 1:
    4 Keith Black Silv-O-Lite Hypereutectic Aluminum Pistons Ford Rods ARP Rod Bolts
    The 3 items below together would cost about $250 new. For $150 you will get the following assembled items:

4 good used KB 217 flat top pistons, for Ford / Mercury 4 cylinder 2.0 and 2.3 engines. My rough measurement is 96.09 mm. The pins move easily in the bores and there are no retainers. There are rings on a couple of the pistons but I planned on a fresh set when I built the spare motor. These would usually sell new for over $150.

With a set of ARP connecting rod bolts – these usually sell new for about $50

4 good used Ford connecting rods with caps, casting number is D42E-AA. For 1974 and up motors and also some 2.0L 2000 cc engines. These have not been modified to the best of my recollection. There are bearings on a couple of the rods but I planned on a fresh set when I built the spare motor. These usually sell for about $55.

ITEM 2:
    2 NEW Keith Black KB Silv-O-Lite Hypereutectic Aluminum Pistons KB217 - 040
    2 Flat top pistons, 97.028 mm Bore, for the Ford / Mercury 2.0 and 2.3 4 cylinder engines.

A set of 4 new ones usually sell for over $150 (about $35 per piston); you will be getting two (2) new pistons for about $25.00 each. These 2 pistons come with pins, a package of 8 retainer rings and a tube of Torco assembly lube, in the original box as pictured. $50

The prices above do NOT include shipping, insurance and PayPal costs which will be added to the PayPal invoice. Thank you
    Last edited by L5wolvesf; 06-11-2019 at 07:32 PM.