Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What about the Rumley ride???? I know that Kevin don’t want to field a car every race, but if Madden can bring some money along, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see them run the WOO and local shows.

I guess we should of taken the hint when he changed his pictures on Facebook Wednesday lol!! Dirt slinger I do not see that happening. Seems like rumley is all In with tmac

Dirtslinger20
    Tmac in that ride as rumley is working w bilstein and tmac
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    Surprised Clanton left the Davies "family team" Especially now, in the middle of the season! Maybe they got "an offer they couldn't refuse!!" Highly doubt that 44m won't be in PA next week though!
    That's clantons father inlaw that support isn't going anywhere

Larry harrod owned longhorn at Cherokee tonight

And who may that be? Anyone drive for him in the past?

Pretty sure those Harrod Longhorns are Madden's own old cars. Millwood has some too, I believe.

# 27 car. Idk if they will change to 44 or leave it 27

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    That's clantons father inlaw that support isn't going anywhere
    I was told it will NOT be on the new car! We will all see soon!

Car will probably have all of maddens sponsors lol

It could be a positive to relieve some of the financial burden from the family.

Default TS Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Why? I only watch him race a lot, but do not know much about him other than he is a good driver as you said. Question directed at Chupp and Bloomer fan
    Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Roger that Dlmfan123. I was going by I think back in 2017 when he first ran the WoO tour. Remember his FB page saying thanks to step up in sponsors that he would be joining the tour full time. Also remember it announcing him getting a new hauler which could have been provided by the Millwoods as their name has been on his cars for the last several years. Always thought the cars and engines were his though. Never seemed to be an out right owner that he was driving for.

Having said that, his FB page says he'll be at Gaffney tonight. I'd guess a longhorn but could be wrong. Chris has always been a classic example of a Mr. Jekyll and Dr. Hyde personality to me. Awesome and nice guy to talk to out of the car but when it comes to racing he transforms into another person that can be hard to get along with, especially on the track. Always had a history to race you anyway he sees necessary but god forbid you race him back the same way. I'd imagine its the same way with his racing program. His way or the highway so could see him clashing easily with a car owner or other personal on the team. Still don't understand why he and Barry split after last year as Barry is the only one Chris seems to have always had a good relationship with. They had success and seemed to fit as they're not that far apart location wise. Maybe money talked going into this season.
    And what DLM123 said besides weatherman.

I was suprised he didn’t blow through the pits at Eldora after the Moriarty wreck. I think Madden is very good, but just someone you cannot work with.

As stated, he can run you however he sees fit, but you touch him, and it’s on. Michael Page must have learned that from him.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Told every one madden would not be in that captial car very long if he can not win in it he's not going to be in it long I would not give what captial gets on one to run in the back ever week

Is Clanton in the Bruening ride or his usual ride at SMS tonight?

Clanton was going to be out of Davies’ stuff at the end of the year regardless if this deal happened or not, so all it really did was move the process up a few months.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by squaredup12 View Post
    Is Clanton in the Bruening ride or his usual ride at SMS tonight?
    Regular stuff. Broke a rear end on the opening lap of his heat. Got a provisional, cruised around a few laps and pulled in.

Quote Originally Posted by racer41 View Post
    Told every one madden would not be in that captial car very long if he can not win in it he's not going to be in it long I would not give what captial gets on one to run in the back ever week
    Guess he just ain’t as good as Shane Clanton???? He seems to be doing ok in them??? lol. Chris is just a spoiled brat and sometimes he can’t control it and everyone around him sees. That is when things start downhill every time

Madden and the Pursleys are the biggest cheaters in SLM Racing .Should team up with ole TP ,they will win everything!!!

TP? Teddy Pendergrass?

Tom petty 🤔🤔🤔