Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

With bloomer I heard 3 car team being third car mainly being r&d

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    People expected Moran to suddenly win on his first Lucas tour?
    thats what they expected of pierce...look...im not trying to start arguments...these are just my observations...if you think devin is doing leaps and bounds better than pierce did...thats your opinion...but i stand firm on mine

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    With bloomer I heard 3 car team being third car mainly being r&d
    i have heard that too..

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Longs Dad was a riot. I loved speaking to him he was a good old timer like my dad
    for sure a good ol boy

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Josh..isnt that like flying under the radar??...I mean hes been the hottest driver the last 2 years and yet you dont hear much except "Sheppard wins (insert track here)...there are several drivers you here a whole lot more about...but shepp just keeps picking up wins...quietly...
    Jmo
    Maybe on 4M, but every driver that isn’t Bloomer or Pierce is under the radar by that metric.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

gotta agree with you on that

Because most drivers don't do drama and bs to bring attention to them

Bobbys balls to the wall driving is what brings the attention you guys just act like it's some off the track crap that's a non issue except on here...

Because most drivers don't do drama and bs to bring attention to them
    if you want to be fair...most of the pierce drama is on the 4m..you go outside the 4m and the circle of hate is very small...50000+ facebook fans confirm this...it was not meant a slam on shepp...nor was it intended to be a thread about about pierce... because im pierceFAN...im assuming youre talking about bobby when it comes to drama...bobby doesnt bring the drama...the drama is right here on 4m...

O may God here we go once more

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    O may God here we go once more
    all is good...people have a right to their opinions...these are mine...some will agree..some wont...and some with b!tch just because...its the 4m...expected

Not just bobby bloomer and others. Your tunnel vision of bobby. If bobby doesn't make a feature do you leave? As you act like if bobby not in it there's no show. Several races over the years bobby wasn't in that was race of year.plus I noticed he doesn't post about his part failures on exactly what they are this year verse last year he had no problem calling it out.
    Last edited by t4g2; 06-15-2019 at 09:48 PM.

Not just bobby bloomer and others. Your tunnel vision of bobby. If bobby doesn't make a feature do you leave? As you act like if bobby not in it there's no show. Several races over the years bobby wasn't in that was race of year.plus I noticed he doesn't post about his part failures on exactly what they are this year verse last year he had no problem calling it out.
    Wasnt supposed to be a post about Bobby... there is plenty of those already...I'll leave it there

...so it's just about mid season and here are a couple thoughts I had...
    1. Moran/Dunn Benson...bout the same results as I expected...everyone was high on Moran .... just like they were with pierce...both drivers very talented but with the same results you gotta look at the Dunn/Benson side and not the drivers
    2. Bloomquist...I thought the adding of cody would give Scott more time to concentrate on racing....that's why I dont get the weight thing...scale off or not...its the same for everyone
    3. Track closings...lots of tracks closing...why??...the traveling series have been the blame for this but i blame the promoters...are they promoting or are they just opening doors and expecting success...you'll find your successful tracks promote...and do the local track promoters ever get together to try and work together?? Just a thought...
    4. Shirley...never been a fan...but it seems that he is fast everywhere...but often his nickname comes to mind
    5. Feger...not sure if the highside hustler is a proper nickname...when it comes to drivers who run the cushion...I doubt his name comes up
    6. Pierce...as far as nicknames go...not sure if smooth operator fits...but...when you mention the top side or cushion ....his name is the first that comes to mind...as far as on track...solid...been rough last couple outings but solid all year...still think hes gonna have several big wins coming this year
    7. Bshepp...possibly the best driver that kinda slides under the radar...dont hear much about him except for "wins"...even though he dominates the weaker WoO...he also shines when hes racing Lucas...he is the real deal...sorry Don
    8. CBR...speaking of Don...what's up with CBR?
    9. Marlar...one of my favorites...glad to see him win...its guys like this that make racing fun
    10. Fans...one thing about race fans is that they are very passionate when it comes to their team or in this case...favorite driver...rivalries are what make things fun...back in the day me and my other 2 racing buddies had our favorites...it was pierce...long...and shafer... and we would take jabs at each other and carry on with different antics but all in all no harm was done...it was all in fun...and we had a blast...
    11. 4m...finally after typing post 10...which I thought was my last...I wish the 4m was like it used to be...and I'll leave it there.

Thanks for reading and happy racing!
    #1- Agree Pierce and Moran results are similar in the Dunn Benson ride. The difference is, WAY less circus type atmosphere with the Moran group in there. They are very professional.

#2- Scott is gonna be Scott no matter what. Pretty dumb to not be making weight on a national level.

#3- Agree. Promoters need to promote

#4 and #5- Don't stick your neck out too far about Shirley and Feger. Both are definitely on the upswing

#6- Who cares. 21st, 2 laps down. Enough said

#7- Yep BShep is a bright young star and acts in a professional manner.

#8 through 11- Yawnnnn

The Pierce and Moran family are extremely close, since one has no class and one being very professional according to 4m, just thought I'd point that out.

The 2 others I see making some noise this year and pick up some more wins is Terbo and Hudson

The 2 others I see making some noise this year and pick up some more wins is Terbo and Hudson
    0 on a tear without Cody Mallory. Twice light at scales and a solid 16th at Smokey Mountain. Good thing getting rid of him. 22 Fergy 4th at Dream. 5th at W Virginia. Hmm interesting

It's not the family members that have no class, it's the folks that think they are family members.

Hope you guys are joking when you say the drama in his life is just a story on 4m.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Add 1 more to your list.

The failure of CBR racing. There's not a reason out there as to why that team has no MOJO whatsoever. Josh Richards to Dunn-Benson for another failure. Mark Richards would never put up with the drama, most professional team in SLM, and it shows in the results.

...so it's just about mid season and here are a couple thoughts I had...
    1. Moran/Dunn Benson...bout the same results as I expected...everyone was high on Moran .... just like they were with pierce...both drivers very talented but with the same results you gotta look at the Dunn/Benson side and not the drivers
    2. Bloomquist...I thought the adding of cody would give Scott more time to concentrate on racing....that's why I dont get the weight thing...scale off or not...its the same for everyone
    3. Track closings...lots of tracks closing...why??...the traveling series have been the blame for this but i blame the promoters...are they promoting or are they just opening doors and expecting success...you'll find your successful tracks promote...and do the local track promoters ever get together to try and work together?? Just a thought...
    4. Shirley...never been a fan...but it seems that he is fast everywhere...but often his nickname comes to mind
    5. Feger...not sure if the highside hustler is a proper nickname...when it comes to drivers who run the cushion...I doubt his name comes up
    6. Pierce...as far as nicknames go...not sure if smooth operator fits...but...when you mention the top side or cushion ....his name is the first that comes to mind...as far as on track...solid...been rough last couple outings but solid all year...still think hes gonna have several big wins coming this year
    7. Bshepp...possibly the best driver that kinda slides under the radar...dont hear much about him except for "wins"...even though he dominates the weaker WoO...he also shines when hes racing Lucas...he is the real deal...sorry Don
    8. CBR...speaking of Don...what's up with CBR?
    9. Marlar...one of my favorites...glad to see him win...its guys like this that make racing fun
    10. Fans...one thing about race fans is that they are very passionate when it comes to their team or in this case...favorite driver...rivalries are what make things fun...back in the day me and my other 2 racing buddies had our favorites...it was pierce...long...and shafer... and we would take jabs at each other and carry on with different antics but all in all no harm was done...it was all in fun...and we had a blast...
    11. 4m...finally after typing post 10...which I thought was my last...I wish the 4m was like it used to be...and I'll leave it there.

Thanks for reading and happy racing!
    I agree, disagree, and kind of agree. This is what 4m started out as and should be. Thank you.