Default Colton Burdette VS Audie Swartz at PRP

Gator 50 was shaping up to be a good race between Casebolt and Burdette until Burdette got trapped behind Swartz and Audie made it as wide as he could and by the time burdette got around Casebolt was gone. I know you can race any way you want but a lapper usually has enough respect to let the leaders race. I thought that was a pretty classless thing to do for a long time racer and 2 time track champ! How bough your though on that kind of thing?

It's pretty obvious what Audie was doing. He was slow enough to go a lap down but then picked the picked the pace up once he saw Jackie Boggs coming up. It'd been one thing if he only blocked for a lap or 2 but it went on forever with casebolt and burdette. Kept waiting for burdette to dump him.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundtown21 View Post
    It's pretty obvious what Audie was doing. He was slow enough to go a lap down but then picked the picked the pace up once he saw Jackie Boggs coming up. It'd been one thing if he only blocked for a lap or 2 but it went on forever with casebolt and burdette. Kept waiting for burdette to dump him.
    Shoulda dumped his butt. His Dad woulda dumped him and then tuned him up.

Save that BS for F1.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I like Audie, but he ruined that race.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Shoulda dumped his butt. His Dad woulda dumped him and then tuned him up.
    I wonder how Chargin' Charlie felt deep down about that deal. That kind of stuff was, is and never will be Charlie's cup of tea. I'm somewhat surprised that Audie did what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I wonder how Chargin' Charlie felt deep down about that deal. That kind of stuff was, is and never will be Charlie's cup of tea. I'm somewhat surprised that Audie did what he did.
    Oh, I wouldn’t doubt if Charlie didn’t ask him wtf was that if he was there. I was a big Chargin Charlie fan, he woulda absolutely dumped his butt and had some words for him afterwards. Just so cheeseburger had a chance, and he still didn’t win lmao.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I like Audie, but he ruined that race.
    Just think, that’s the best I’ve seen him run in a long time, if not ever. Just to play games.

Wasn’t there but from the DoD replay it looked to me like he raced Casebolt just as hard too. I will say he had been running the bottom consistently and continued to hold his line. Sometimes the faster car has to go where the lappers aren’t...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    Gator 50 was shaping up to be a good race between Casebolt and Burdette until Burdette got trapped behind Swartz and Audie made it as wide as he could and by the time burdette got around Casebolt was gone. I know you can race any way you want but a lapper usually has enough respect to let the leaders race. I thought that was a pretty classless thing to do for a long time racer and 2 time track champ! How bough your though on that kind of thing?
    How does it compare to all of the talk lately of young Bobby Pierce trying to get his lap back while running 2 laps down ?

Why does his name have to come up in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him ? STOP...

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    How does it compare to all of the talk lately of young Bobby Pierce trying to get his lap back while running 2 laps down ?
    I think if we could just get rid of the 6 or 8 idiots that hijack every thread just so they can turn it into a bashfest the world would be a better place !!!!!

When I watched the video of the race this morning, I was aggravated at how the 44 was raced, but I watched it again this afternoon. I didn't see the flagman ever pick up the move over flag. So I'll give the 1 the benefit of doubt, there aren't rear view mirrors in them things.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    I think if we could just get rid of the 6 or 8 idiots that hijack every thread just so they can turn it into a bashfest the world would be a better place !!!!!
    I AGREE with that !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Why does his name have to come up in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him ? STOP...
    Why do all of the Summer Nationals have to turn into the handling and setup of the 32????
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-19-2019 at 03:03 PM.

He is popular.....good , bad or indifferent.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    None. Zero. Nada.

Already was discussed, but obviously you’re just trying to stir crap up.

Bobby didn’t know he was down two laps and he was racing for nothing. Thought he was right with the leaders, or tail of the lead lappers.

Audie was just being an idiot.

Default Kryptonite

While you’re correct, PRP was becoming that dreaded bottom dominant there. Audie ain’t ran that good in a long time. No ones going to tell me any different than he was holding them up for cheeseburger.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Why do all of the Summer National have to turn into the handling and setup of the 32????
    Thank you. My point exactly !

He was drifting up on c9 when he was going to the outside. He had to see him several times. Just let the leader go.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2