Default Jesse Lowe Claims $2,000 Triumph in Tri County Race Track Debut

For Immediate Release
    June 18, 2019

Jesse Lowe Claims $2,000 Triumph in Tri County Race Track Debut
    411 Motor Speedway Up Next

Crossville, Tennessee (06/18/19) – A first-time visit to North Carolina’s Tri County Race Track on Friday night found Jesse Lowe claiming a thrilling $2,000 victory with the American Crate All-Star Series.

The win was the ninth of the season in his Xtreme Pressure Washing No. 5j Gondolas Pizza and Steakhouse/ CVR Race Car Crate Late Model.

“It was a long trip for us, but man it was worth it. That is one awesome racetrack, and I had a great race with some awesome drivers,” Lowe commented. “I kept digging as the laps clicked away. On the last lap I was able to edge of Jordan Anderson to get the win. The racing was so close that neither one of us even saw the checkered flag and ended up making another lap. It was another dream kind of a night for our team.

“I can’t say enough about this team and all of our sponsors. I’m really honored to have so many great folks around me.”

Friday night found Jesse Lowe in action at Tri-County Racetrack (Brasstown, North Carolina) for the first time in his career. The American Crate All-Star Series-sanctioned, Summer Heat 30 drew a stacked field of 31 entries. Lowe laid down the 14th-fastest time in qualifying before streaking to a heat race victory.

Earning the eighth-starting position for the A-Main, Jesse paced his way to the front and ultimately overtook Jordan Anderson for the lead on the last lap en route to his ninth win of the season and $2,000 payday. He crossed the line a mere 0.06 seconds in front of Anderson.

Anderson, Blake Craft, Jason Deal, and Ross White trailed Lowe to the checkers in the 30-lap affair.

Full results from the event are available at www.AmericanCrateAllStarSeries.com.

Jesse will look to push his 2019-win tally to double digits this Saturday night with a trip to Mitch McCarter’s 411 Motor Speedway, where he’ll compete in the Crate Late Model division.

For more information on the program, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .
    Last edited by Ben Shelton; 06-18-2019 at 10:55 AM.