Default A Terry Casey sighting

Running a modified at the 10k to win Clash at the Creek show at 141 Speedway. He didn't make it to the A-Main. He didn't even make it into the B-main.

Two other guys not making it with some level of national name recognition were Todd Kluever and Ken Schrader.

A couple who did who have familiar names on a DLM site are Ricky Thornton Jr. (starts 3rd) and Terry Phillips who starts on the pole.

Some pretty stiff competition every year at this show as guys come from all over the country for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gjohnston View Post
    Running a modified at the 10k to win Clash at the Creek show at 141 Speedway. He didn't make it to the A-Main. He didn't even make it into the B-main.

Two other guys not making it with some level of national name recognition were Todd Kluever and Ken Schrader.

A couple who did who have familiar names on a DLM site are Ricky Thornton Jr. (starts 3rd) and Terry Phillips who starts on the pole.

Some pretty stiff competition every year at this show as guys come from all over the country for it.
    Where is this? Wisky? Sounds like an awesome show. What’s the payout?

Yeah, it is in Wisconsin. Not sure how it breaks down through the field but it's 10k to win and $750 to start. Ricky Thornton won it tonight. The guy who took home hard charger money tonight (started 24th, finished 10th) has the least amount of money invested in his racing operation than anyone else who made the A-main. Of that I am certain. Mom and pop operation, open trailer that is falling apart, at most he has half a dozen spare tires and rims...but the kid can flat out drive a race car.

It's a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday show. It is primarily an IMCA modified show. Tuesday is a test/tune night for the mods but this year and last year they did have the Dirt Kings Late Models run as a "support" class for that. This year Donny Schatz ran his late model in it. Finished in the back half of the field. By the looks of it that was a pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good late model A-Main. Anyway...

For a couple of years when they ran this even they also had 5k to win modified shows at Oshkosh (Friday) and Shawano (Saturday).

Forever my hero for letting Kid Rocket know he wont be pushed around!

Who was the hard charger? I wish tracks would post those on the results!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gjohnston View Post

Wasn't Todd with the old ASA National Tour for a while? I vaguely remember him running asphalt back in the late 90's and early 2000's.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

They will post their stuff on FB.

I used to live at the track and handled the advertising and publicity and I was the GM in 1986.

Back then it was a short paved 1/4 mile with a busted up 1/2 mile off the backstretch...lots have changed.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by MotoMatt View Post
    Who was the hard charger? I wish tracks would post those on the results!
    Joey Taycher. - http://141speedway.myracepass.com/pr...=265431&rt=sch