Thread: Google

Default Google

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Google asking for big big trouble. Even they are not big enough to pull something like this without the whistle blowers. The day America lets a social media giant take over our elections is the day that this country is through being a free Nation. Funny thing the abortion babe Liz wants to break them up.

Its just not them. Twitter Facebook and Instagram are trying to silence every conservative they can.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Do you trust the MSM?Do you trust Facebook?Do you trust Google?Do you trust Youtube?Do you trust Twitter?Narrative.Censorship.Do not blindly believe.FAKE.They want you DIVIDED.TOGETHER, YOU ARE STRONG.APART, YOU ARE WEAK.ORGANIZE.CHALLENGE.FIGHT.DO YOU THINK ANTIFA WAS GROWN ORGANICALLY? Purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Its just not them. Twitter Facebook and Instagram are trying to silence every conservative they can.
    YouTube and Pinterest also.

You Tube is scrubbing Sandy Hook, Vegas, and just about any crisis from the conservative perspective.

There was a video about all the homes in Sandy Hook being paid off after the so called shooting. They took it down.

Maybe X-22 next?????

But yes GOOGLE is one evil company.....

BTW YOUTUBE is owned by GOOGLE..........

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    BTW YOUTUBE is owned by GOOGLE..........
    Yes they are. They all have the same agenda

I am not surprised if this is true, the power and influence of Google is hard to overrate. By the way, I was rather surprised to find out that this company has launched a mobile virtual network operator, here https://google-fi.pissedconsumer.com...r-service.html I even found clients reviews and contacts.

Google is so evil and corrupt. I knew when they had a big hand in the middle east purge of dictators that they were all in with political globalists and Communists.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Google totally controls their search engine. You simply can not get info other than what they provide, as they are so political that the search engine is completely censored and left wing biased.

I installed a browser called "Dissenter" and then chose "duckduckgo" go as the search engine. You can get most of what is censored or buried on Google, including the banned videos.

I still have Google too, you can have both on your computer. But when I want to search things that the left don't want you to see, I switch to dissenter and duckduckgo.

Gullible and cluless people such ss12 choose the prpaganda route of Google as they don't know any better. hehe