FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 24, 2019

Dustin Strand Races to River Cities NLRA Win
Visits Victory Lane for Second-Straight Week at North Dakota Oval

Grand Forks, North Dakota (06/24/19) – Making a rare Sunday night start at River Cities Speedway, Dustin Strand streaked to the Northern Late Model Racing Association (NLRA) victory in his Q&Z Plumbing & Heating No. 71 Keewatin Truck Service/ Double Deuce Bar & Grill/ Millenium Chassis/ Ben Adams Racing Engine Late Model.

With the win, he pushed his 2019-win tally to four.

“I knew I had some good cars behind me, so I didn’t want to see all of those yellows, but luckily everything worked out,” Strand noted after the caution-plagued feature. “The track was kind of tricky with different characteristics in different places, but the car was awesome. All-in-all it was a great night. Hopefully, we’ve got all of the gremlins off of our back from the beginning of the year and luck will stay on our side. ”

With Mother Nature washing out Friday and Saturday’s scheduled events, Dustin Strand made the short trip to River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota) on Sunday evening. With 23 Northern Late Model Racing Association (NLRA) competitors on hand, Strand cruised to a heat race win, which positioned him on the front row for the main event.

Leading flag-to-flag in the caution-plagued finale, Dustin rolled to his fourth win of the season. Shane Edginton, Brad Seng, Cole Schill, and Mike Balcaen. He claimed a $1,200 payday for his winning effort.

For full results from the weekend’s event, please visit www.NLRA.org .

The team is currently finalizing their plans for the upcoming weekend and will post them in the coming days at www.StrandRacing.com .

Dustin Strand would like to thank all of his sponsors including Q&Z Plumbing & Heating, Keewatin Truck Service, Carr's Grain Service, Naastad Acres, Double Deuce Bar & Grill, Walhalla Building Center, Generations Salon, Sam’s Auto Body, Bemidji Welders Supply, RHR Swag.com, Air Seeder Parts LLC, Ben Adams Racing Engines, Forest Flying Service, Anytime Fitness EGF, Parallel Technologies Inc., Troy Pecka Trucking, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Dustin Strand, please visit his official internet home at www.StrandRacing.com .