FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 24, 2019

Howard Moore Snares ASCS Mid-South Region Win at Hammer Hill
Busy USCS Sprint Slate Awaits

Memphis, Tennessee (06/24/19) – Howard Moore piloted the Rains Motorsports No. 3 High Performance Lubricants Sprint Car to the Stealth Recovery American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) Mid-South Region win on Saturday night at I-30 Speedway.

Moore made a late-race charge to claim his second victory of the 2019 campaign. The win marked his first with Rains Motorsports.

"I feel like I threw the first half of the race away by making some mistakes as well as battling issues, like having a huge dirt clod under my gas pedal that I finally stomped away," Moore commented. "I knew if I was going to win that I was going to have to get focused quickly because I was running out of laps. I don't even know what lap I took the lead."

"Thanks again to A.G. [Rains] for allowing me to drive his awesome car. I can't begin to express my gratitude to the entire Rains Motorsports team for providing me with this great opportunity. Also, thanks to Mike Ward, Chad Jones, Ricky Holder, Kayle Stewart, Chris Chappue and dad for helping me throughout the night."

With 23 drivers in attendance, Howard stormed from the fifth-starting spot in his heat race to a runner-up finish. His performance made him the high point's driver, which sent him to the redraw.

The redraw presented Moore with the fourth-starting spot for the feature.

After seeing the initial start waved off, the race finally went green on the second attempt. During the first half of the race, Howard battled both fierce competition as well as a dirt clod under his gas pedal. However, as the race progressed, he began passing cars before ultimately taking the lead late in the race. Howard went on to record the victory, which came over Wayne Johnson, Miles Paulus, Tim Crawley and Kyle Bellm.

Full results from the event are available at www.I-30Speedway.com .

Howard now prepares for a busy stretch of racing with the United Sprint Car Series (USCS) Outlaw Thunder Tour. Beginning this Saturday at North Alabama Speedway (Tuscumbia, Alabama), he will enter five races in eight days. On Saturday, June 29 he’ll be back behind the wheel of his family-owned No. 40 Sprinter, while next week’s holiday weekend events will find him piloting the Rain Motorsports No. 3.

The upcoming schedule includes the following dates:
June 29: USCS – North Alabama Speedway (Tuscumbia, AL)
July 3: USCS – Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, AR)
July 4: USCS – Lexington 104 Speedway (Lexington, TN)
July 5: USCS – Magnolia Motor Speedway (Columbus, MS)
July 6: USCS – Whynot Motorsports Park (Meridian, MS)

For more information on the events, please visit www.USCSracing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors including Stinson’s Industrial, Mr. Mike Ward, Mr. Chris Chappue, Mr. Ricky Holder, Senter Farms, Mr. Gary Wright, Engler Machine and Tool, Pro Lite Performance, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spankys Hot Rods,, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mr. David Berryman, Mr. Roy Young, Lightning Wings, Momentum Racing Suspensions, McCarver Racing Engines, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Mike Bellows, my friends, KDN Promotions, Ethan Barrow, Swindell Bleeders, Mr. Charlie Davidson and Mr. Daryl Scoggins of DGS Motorsports, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .