Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default English vs Shirley

Lost in all the exciment of last night was apparently a post race scuffle between the drivers and crews of both teams. Says on DoD Feger got banged up trying to break it up. I can't remember but I believe these 2 had an incident during speedweeks as it looked like the 3 just dumped the 96.

Awesome!!!

Where is the video!!!

I would like to know more about this as well... Tanner approached Shirley's pit area to discuss their lap-28 tussle that sent Tanner spinning out. It quickly devoled into a fracas crew members as well as folks trying to break it up. Feger who found himself getting banged up amid all the mayhem. (It ain't the first time) Feger said of such an incident. Feger's crew estimated as many of 20 people were involed before the melee broke up. Hmmmm......
    Last edited by WildBill32; 06-26-2019 at 01:22 PM.

I hope someone landed a good one square on Shirley's nose. But I don't understand why Feger would try to break it up. Just sit back and watch the show.

I will say this about Shirley... He started 19th and finished 3rd. Racing like that is how you win the Hell Tour points.

Also lost in the fray, although not as exciting, BMJ said after his heat win he is now in a Longhorn...Found that interesting.

Thought the 3n dumped 96,was pretty sure since the 3 was near him and 96 spun so quickly,Shirleys clean racing I guess

? Did Brian and his dad corner 1 member of the 96 team and gang up on him like they did a few years ago to a guy that pitted for kloos

Really hope Tanner fs him when it counts

Another thing I find kind of strange about this Isssssss... DoD always interviews the top three drivers after the race. But, guess what? No interview with Shirley. hmmmmm.... But, they did get a interview with Terbo. Lol.....

I dont think its weird skipping shirley. It sounds like last nights race was a wwe match. It's no different than a news reporter finding the goofiest person in the trailer park to interview after a tornado. Shirley was not available, so terbo was.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    I dont think its weird skipping shirley. It sounds like last nights race was a wwe match. It's no different than a news reporter finding the goofiest person in the trailer park to interview after a tornado. Shirley was not available, so terbo was.
    Bwahahahahaha!!!!

That’s good stuff right there!!

I don't know what happened afterwards. And I know that Shirley definitely got into him. However did everyone else not see everybody bouncing through the corners? It is going to happen on a rough surface like that when everyone is going as hard as they can.

This happened coming out of 4 96 snapped around he was driven through not an accident,no respect im mr squirrel im racing for points i need that spot,hopefully it bites his squirrel a..

Hope crybaby English got his backside beat.

Probably that cheatin TP bumped into one of them and started the whole thing...

Why wasn't English at Peoria last night?

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Hope crybaby English got his backside beat.
    I agree!! He’s always crying about something

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    I don't know what happened afterwards. And I know that Shirley definitely got into him. However did everyone else not see everybody bouncing through the corners? It is going to happen on a rough surface like that when everyone is going as hard as they can.
    That's how I saw it as well......just a racing deal!