Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    A very good point. Money can buy you speed. No matter how good the driver is you have in the seat. If you don't have a good crew helping you. The results will never really be that great.
    someone brought up a very good point a couple years ago when everyone got busted at eldora a few years ago. It was that Clint Bowyer cant risk getting caught cheating , doped up tires, pushing/finding gray area the rules. Bowyer being a NASCAR star cant have his image and reputation tarnished in anyway. it makes total sense if you think about it right???????

Jason Jameson will be driving it. lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    someone brought up a very good point a couple years ago when everyone got busted at eldora a few years ago. It was that Clint Bowyer cant risk getting caught cheating , doped up tires, pushing/finding gray area the rules. Bowyer being a NASCAR star cant have his image and reputation tarnished in anyway. it makes total sense if you think about it right???????
    But attacking a guy sitting in a car doesn't mess with his image or reputation? Think his brother doesn't know wtf he's doing

A NAPCAR star ... would consider him a NAPCAR driver at best.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    But attacking a guy sitting in a car doesn't mess with his image or reputation? Think his brother doesn't know wtf he's doing
    you really think that hurt his image??? Im not saying you have to like it, buts its part of the show. they know its good for the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    A NAPCAR star ... would consider him a NAPCAR driver at best.
    Im not saying you have to like. but I think there might be some truth in what I said

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    He's just trying to start another 10 page pierce thread Barbecueboy
    Wait a minute???? That's what they say I do .........because I hate Bobby......no?

Bobby would add some excitement to that sterile environment at cbr.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

ricky thorton was my first pick then maybe carrier cause eddie knows rockets about as good as Richards just getting him to run a series for a bit

Eddie one of my favorites....early in the week at east bay one year he stopped what he was doing with the car and went in the hauler and dug me out a 28 beanie to buy because I was freezing, he could tell and he's just cool like that.....he could have easily told me to get lost, or come back later when they had all that stuff unloaded.

Been a fan of ecj ever since, he woulda been a good pick too.......the crusher gonna haul a$$ in that thing though if cbr lets him.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Being heavily invested in his own team i would be my guess why BP was not mentioned=common sense
    Let me spell it out for you.

Is Sr. not a rocket dealer?? Thus, does he NOT fund the family team or put food on the table in part by selling rocket racecars? Or does he just sell cars for $#!ts & giggles? Would another 1/2 season on the Lucas tour (with no cost to the family team) not benefit Bobby as a driver and thus the family team? Wouldn't Bobby still run many of the races he planned to anyways outside of Lucas in the family ride??
    Who better for Sr. and Jr. to gain more knowledge from than the "Kid" who's won more in a Rocket than anyone else??
    Bobby and Dad get "free" intel on the rocket cars, Bobby gets seat time at no cost to the family team, and it could prove to be a win-win for the family operation both on the track and in selling more racecars.
    Imagine how much free pub Bobby would get if Sr. and him proved to be the answer to CBR's woes.

With absolutely ZERO apologies...why must some of you Pierce fans always assume a hater angle, when someone offers a clear and valid opinion with no hidden agenda or motives!?!?

Anyone with common sense could plainly see the benefits a stint in the #5 CBR car could provide Bobby and the family team.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What thread was that in Norm?
    wasnt one...just showing his colors

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Just like bloomer coming back ?
    for the record...considering the extent of his injuries...there is no doubt his return was soon...you are just stirring the pot with no knowledge of any facts...so crawl back under your rock

Steve Francis

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Should probably read to the bottom
    I never made it all way to the bottom came to a screeching halt and got distracted at the picture below the clown (,)

G.R Smith!!!
    -Adam Conners

you really think that hurt his image??? Im not saying you have to like it, buts its part of the show. they know its good for the sport.
    Well to ur point bloomer is caught cheating constantly... Doesn't hurt his image, it's part of the show, and good for the sport. If you honestly think cbr cars are slow because of them trying to protect Clint's image ur nuts. The mark martin car is fast? Tsr and klr sprints are fast.

Piercefan, really. Let's go back and read the countless pages on scott's return. Not one, including me, has any idea when Don or for that matter Scott will be making a comeback. I will go as far to say Scott said his next race mite be the efirecracker. After some time trying to drive he realized that he can't do it. Won't surprise me at all if we don't see him back until the world 100.

Personally I wish them both a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    wasnt one...just showing his colors
    I knew you hadn't. It's just someone trying to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Well to ur point bloomer is caught cheating constantly... Doesn't hurt his image, it's part of the show, and good for the sport. If you honestly think cbr cars are slow because of them trying to protect Clint's image ur nuts. The mark martin car is fast? Tsr and klr sprints are fast.
    I just dont think some of you are getting it.... cheating doesn't hurt bloomers image? you are the one that is absolutely nuts!! Bloomer is a bad comparison anyway. We are talking about Clint Bowyer a NASCAR star. Mark Martin has his name on a car, Clint Bowyer actually owns and operates a major LM operation. I'm convinced my opinion could be right.You know most of these teams are finding ways to get around rules, doping tires for extra speed. You will never see Bowyers team caught doping tires, cheating for extra speed, ext...He would never have his name attached to anything like that.

Maybe Jim Moon?