Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    You say I have an imaginary friend...I call you out and I'm spitting out false statements?? Ever heard of put up or shut up? ...seems pretty easy...choose one...Anybody that saw Scott at the track knows he came back too soon...true or false?...ok...I'll answer...true...that's why you wont be seeing him behind the wheel anytime soon....my imaginary friend also told me this...anybody care to guess when he'll return? I know...let's just say...SOON...lol
    Since you asked, my guess would be not soon enough.......

A sentiment most likely shared by everyone except his haters and his competitors.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'd pick Ryan Gustin over Thornton Jr for a fill-in. RT Jr has always been a very independent type of racer, not tied to any team structure, does everything on his own. Remember what Gustin did at I-80 a few years back?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GrocMax View Post
    I'd pick Ryan Gustin over Thornton Jr for a fill-in. RT Jr has always been a very independent type of racer, not tied to any team structure, does everything on his own. Remember what Gustin did at I-80 a few years back?
    I remember Gustin coming from last to first and putting on a show while doing it. But, I think something happend to the car after that. Its good to see Michael Norris getting a chance @ driving for that team. He has looked good at the Firecracker the last two years. And has looked good at times at the big E as well. I sure wish him the best of luck...

I'm not sure if Norris has ever raced tazewell before but I'd love to see some heart rate and breathing metrics on him the first time he drops in and the first couple laps.......

He has got to be one excited young man, throw the tazewell factor on top of that and he is going to be pumped beyond belief.......id be shocked if he didn't have a good accounting of himself while filling in for oneal in that ride.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????