Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Terbo

Default Terbo

Can someone explain how I can post Terbos DOD interview?!?! The kid has my respect now

Definitely my next tshirt purchase

yup, "I'm here to win" we'll be friends after the race, no hard feelings, just a lets get it done attitude

Two of my favorite drivers to watch, and what we saw last night is exactly why. Race to win!

Finally a driver speaking out against the excessive amount of whining drivers! Hopefully Moyer Jr. and Moyer Jr. Jr. watch that video.

Now that was an interview!
    #AnybodyButBobby

Races in 2021:

Illini 100 (WoO) @ Farmer City Raceway
    Diamond Jim 43 @ Wilmot Raceway (Dirt Kings)
    Truck Country 50 (LOLMDS) @ 300 Raceway- Farley, IA
    27th and 26th Double Down Dream @ Eldora Speedway (UMP Dirtcar)
    Silver Dollar Nationals @ I-80 Speedway (LOLMDS)
    Prairie Dirt Classic @ FALS (WoO)

I also just gained a ton of respect for Turbo!

I don’t really like to see the rough driving tho it is entertaining. However if you are gonna dish it out like terbo did early in race u have to be prepared for the payback. Props to him for not whining about it.

That was a pretty awesome no BS interview. Gained a ton of respect for him. As I see it there are 2 types of drivers now days. I will keep money out of it, because at this level, whether you cry TMAC tears about budgets or not, if you do well enough to have a mic in your face, you aren't scraping by.

1. Young, fearless, smart and somewhat reckless early... but they learn, settle down and become smart drivers. They come to recognize things that happen on the track before they occur, and are ready to react. They have a solution for scenarios without having to think, before they even happen. This is where I see Tyler compared to a few years ago, and he will admit it.

2. Older, fearless, dumb as a box of rocks and always will be reckless. This is where I see Bronson, that being said... I have fun watching him. He isn't, or ever will be, the brightest bulb on the porch, and his "me push gas, me go fast, me maybe turn" approach works at times, but you can see on track that his mind has never caught up to skills. Can wheel a car.... but when put in situation where you need to be calculated, smooth and proactive, he loses positions fast or wrecks. Some guys just have more balls than brains, and he is one of them... but fun to watch!

there a place in the sport for both, in my opinion. It takes all kinds.

Wow he really ripped on Ricky Weiss! lol

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Wow he really ripped on Ricky Weiss! lol
    It’s the truth

Live by the slider, and die by the slider !

I understand why he didn't, ( I used to race, and was black flagged at my last race) but you gotta check up there...

Love the interview thou, that was awsome !

Go Terbo, WWE SLM Racing !!

Just say no...

And Ricky’s side of the argument would be he had raced clean and smart for 80-odd laps, had put himself in a position to win, got burned by a caution, then got his rear wheels picked up off the surface by Tyler being Tyler, costing him a chance at the Dream. Let’s not kid ourselves, Tyler is salty about getting wrecked, but he has pulled similar stunts over the past several seasons. Bronson being Bronson, you knew if Kyle made it back to Tyler that Tyler was getting stuffed. The whole rant calling out anyone complaining about lost purse money is pretty weak coming from a silver spoon. This kid ain’t Jack Hewitt.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Definitely the most schizophrenic interview ever given. Was he mad, glad or sad? Then he takes it out on a driver not even involved. His comments made no sense to me. Entertaining though!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

He and Bronson need to tone it down the use of people for a cushion isnt real racing,too much money in these cars for that!
    Last edited by stewart fan; 06-26-2019 at 11:08 AM.

The bottom line issssss.... If Terbo would not have used up Bronson early on in the race... Bronson would have not gave it back. As far as the interview go's... It appears that Terbo is not over the comments that Weiss made about him @ the Dream.

Sounds like Terbo crying to me

Is Terbo the only guy allowed to race like he "isn't there to make friends"?

whines for 5 minutes about guys whining in interviews. i dont guess he remembers when he fenced JD at eastbay or plowed scott in the first heat of the first race this year, or had not here to make friends on his quarter last year? give me a break

Will What it means is the Young guns are going for it, and we get to see it, WIN, WIN,for us if you ask me