Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terbo

32 40 and 1 All go for the win means we get to see a Big Win or a Big crash lol

Not mad at what Bronson did but “will wipe him the fvck out for $1000 or $10,000.....”

While Bronson's contact ended worse for Erb, he had it coming by not passing Bronson clean earlier. Score is 1-1 and no need to threaten to wreck him down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    whines for 5 minutes about guys whining in interviews. i dont guess he remembers when he fenced JD at eastbay or plowed scott in the first heat of the first race this year, or had not here to make friends on his quarter last year? give me a break
    Here we go again, more JD nuthuggers arguing with JD himself after he stated that he was at fault in the Eastbay altercation. You people are incredible.

im not a jd fan by any means, just see how he races everybody

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Here we go again, more JD nuthuggers arguing with JD himself after he stated that he was at fault in the Eastbay altercation. You people are incredible.
    Don’t get mad and leave. I’m sure you hug close to a driver’s nuts too. You are right though....JD don’t blame because he ain’t a bitch. Who’s nuts do you hug?
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    I guess you didn't really listen to what JD said. He was being very kind blaming himself because he saw Erbs crew signals.

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAPRACING22 View Post
    Definitely the most schizophrenic interview ever given. Was he mad, glad or sad? Then he takes it out on a driver not even involved. His comments made no sense to me. Entertaining though!
    Exactly. The kid doesn't impress me with his crying about people crying. He spent half his interview whining about a guy that wasn't even at the racetrack. I used to not think too much of Bronson but he won the race and handled the interview a hell of a lot better than Erb. And he gave the guy a taste of his own medicine. Remember Tyler, "we're not here to make friends."

Erb is exciting to watch race. However, his language in the interview deserves a bar of soap. His whining that isn't whining is well????? impressive interview? Nope. JMO of course
    I do understand his being upset, but don't say you are taking the high road and then go off on a host of drivers etc etc etc. LOL and actually never take the high road. Just like a Politician

He's got one coming from bloomer

this thread sounds like a bunch of old men from a first grade play ground. watch when something else happens then you will all be crying.

Ya I like Turbo, but in essence what he did was just complain about what could of happened and should of happened with him just like the guys he was complaining about, and what's up with, at the end of the day, at the end of the day, at the end of the day, dude find something else to say lol...

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    whines for 5 minutes about guys whining in interviews. i dont guess he remembers when he fenced JD at eastbay or plowed scott in the first heat of the first race this year, or had not here to make friends on his quarter last year? give me a break
    Tyler didn’t do anything wrong in either one of those situations.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Erb is exciting to watch race. However, his language in the interview deserves a bar of soap. His whining that isn't whining is well????? impressive interview? Nope. JMO of course
    I do understand his being upset, but don't say you are taking the high road and then go off on a host of drivers etc etc etc. LOL and actually never take the high road. Just like a Politician
    Exactly he just spent the whole interview doing exactly what he was accusing others of doing...we should of won but got crashed, then says he hates when people complain saying we should of done this or that smh, he was trying to sound philosophic but he made himself sound dumb...

TerryM,

You change lanes at the last minute on corner entry, you may very well get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceEngineer View Post
    Is Terbo the only guy allowed to race like he "isn't there to make friends"?
    There’s hard racing, which is how it should be, and there’s using guys up. Terbo and Bronso are two of the worst on the national level for using guys up. Eventually someone returns the favor or gives you the Conley surprise in the pits. Terbo should’ve known it was coming when he doored Bronson over the cushion and into the wall.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Default Terbo

Whines for five minutes about other people complaining, and then brings in someone who wasn’t even there. Jesus, and he’s not mad at Kyle, but he’s going to junk him first chance he gets, okay.

Kyle and Tyler are made for each other, two bulls in a China shop.

Tyler wants to start a score sheet, there’s a few that owe him. I know in someone’s eyes Tyler does no wrong, but calling it the same for every driver, he sure as heck does.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Two of my favorite drivers to watch, and what we saw last night is exactly why. Race to win!
    Put each other in the wall? That’s racing to win? That’s people who have zero respect for their stuff or anyone else’s. Bobby is fun to watch, them two idiots, buy them demo cars.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

The biggest problem with racing and fans is they don’t want follow the leader and they don’t want hard racing because it’s rough, they don’t want politically correct boring interviews and they don’t want raw cuss filed ranting interviews? What I the world do they want?????

Default Pres Clinton

The problem I think some of us have is that terbo talked like someone that was stuffed in the wall and didn’t have 1 coming. Then when Branson returned the favor, Terbo says he will fvck Bronson up for $1,000 or $10,000.

This thread has nothing to do with the on track racing and incident, it’s Terbo’s soapbox comments. If he wanted to put a bullseye on his back consider job done. He’s got no business telling his fellow racers how to handle losing a race and what they should and shouldn’t say. He hasn’t earned that position.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    Sounds like Terbo crying to me
    Bingo......he reaped what he sowed! Now, he's vowing payback!

My words of advice for him......don't dish it out, if you cant take it!