Default "*where TF is all this SO CALLED intellectual intelligence from

YOU foolish FAKE asz ''Humans''? still waiting on you knuckle head dragging slacking Homo Sapines to prove me WRONG/DIFFERENT !!*"

Take another Darvon and go back to bed!!!

Darvon......dam, you're old.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Darvon......dam, you're old.
    Actually, I've never had a Darvon. hahahahaa

Anyone for a turtle fry????

Got any good turtle soup recipes BBQ???

Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-27-2019 at 04:03 PM.

We are EVOLUTIONARY DESCENDANTS FROM THE STARS of THE ANCIENT WORLD GIANT ANCESTORS the original CREATION of A SLAVE RACE SPECIES, THE RUTHLESS SAVAGE BEAST WE ONCE Were IN THE ANCIENT WORD, ONLY THING MAN CREATED WAS THE ANCIENT WORLD AND SLAVE RACE SPECIES THE TRUEST POWERS THAT DO BE ARE THE POSTER CHILD OF THE 7 DEADLY SINS. CONSUMED BY POWER AND GREED, THE POWER THAT WEALTH BRINGS, CENTURIES OLD DOCTRINE'S TO HOLD US DOWN/BACK FROM KNOW WHAT WE ARE TRULY CAPABLE OF AS THE HUMANS/MEN WE Were CREATED FROM; AN EONS ANCIENT OLD CIVILIZATION OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL CELESTIAL BEINGS OF SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE OF UNIVERSAL PORTIONS, THEY CAME AND CREATED THE ANCIENT WORLD MILLION OF YEARS AGO!THE HISTORY OF MANKIND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A LIE OF GREED AND POWER OF CONTROL!TO KEEP US DOWN ON THE LOWEST LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS AS POSSIBLE, THINKING LEVEL OF A CHILD! TO FORM AND CREATE OUR WAYS OF THINKING FOR US WHEN WE ARE CHILDREN. INDOCTRINATE OUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND TO MANIFEST OUR FAKE-REALITY OF TRUTH IN OUR LATER YEARS TO ''Adulthood''!MAN AND WOMANKIND are DOOMED TO LIVE AND DIE IN
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 06-29-2019 at 12:43 AM.

not single one you have anything for me, for your Intelligence, Creativity, and Consciousness: Has been UNKOWINGLY DESTROYED crafted,programed of manifestations of the subconscious mind as a CHILD!!!!
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 06-29-2019 at 12:50 AM.

''we must not confuse mastery with MIMICRY Knowledge with Superstitous IGNORANCE'' Ancient Egyptian PRO'Verbs/ LUXOR TEMPLE! The real self is dangerous; DANGEROUS for the ESTABLISHED CHURCH. dangerous for the STATE. dangerous for the crowd, dangerous for the TRADITION, BECAUSE ONCE A MAN knows HIS REAL SELF, HE BECOMES his OWN INDIVIDUAL. He no longer belongs to the mob of psychology WARFARE he will not be SUPERSTITIOUS, and he cannot be EXPLOITED, and he cannot be led like CATTLE, he cannot be ORDERED nor COMMANDED, He will LOVE according to his LIGHT; he will live from his OWN INWARDNESS,!
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 06-29-2019 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    not single one you have anything for me, for your Intelligence, Creativity, and Consciousness: Has been UNKOWINGLY DESTROYED crafted,programed of manifestations of the subconscious mind as a CHILD!!!!
    I have something for ya . why the hell are you here with us . Do you have one of those magic
    wands . Show us the way oh brilliant one . Where's the time machine . Expose the ones who
    programed us this way . What is it you have for us . Will you reveal to us what will be . I am
    adventurous . Surely it will be a better place than this horrible earth, and the way we are
    molded into the dumbed down humans than we are ..I look forward to see just what more
    we were to be . Lead the way .--------------------------------- I just turned around .

''we must not confuse mastery with MIMICRY Knowledge with Superstitous IGNORANCE'' Ancient Egyptian PRO'Verbs/ LUXOR TEMPLE! The real self is dangerous; DANGEROUS for the ESTABLISHED CHURCH. dangerous for the STATE. dangerous for the crowd, dangerous for the TRADITION, BECAUSE ONCE A MAN knows HIS REAL SELF, HE BECOMES his OWN INDIVIDUAL. He no longer belongs to the mob of psychology WARFARE he will not be SUPERSTITIOUS, and he cannot be EXPLOITED, and he cannot be led like CATTLE, he cannot be ORDERED nor COMMANDED, He will LOVE according to his LIGHT; he will live from his OWN INWARDNESS,!
    I know theres plenty of crack/meth heads that would love to get some of what ur smokin!

Here's my single word: YAWN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I know theres plenty of crack/meth heads that would love to get some of what ur smokin!
    to bad i isnt smoking a fuxcking thing you ignorant fuxck head........

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Here's my single word: YAWN!!!!!!
    yes clayton you yawwn just like the ignorantly dumbed down monkey/ homo sapien you are......

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I have something for ya . why the hell are you here with us . Do you have one of those magic wands . Show us the way oh brilliant one . Where's the time machine . Expose the ones who programed us this way . What is it you have for us . Will you reveal to us what will be . I am adventurous . Surely it will be a better place than this horrible earth, and the way we are molded into the dumbed down humans than we are ..I look forward to see just what more we were to be . Lead the way .--------------------------------- I just turned around .
    Once again for the records A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION is an Illusion of one's wishes and dreams a peaceful one isn't and WONT HAPPEN...... But I'm working with NON radical non critical thinking, so called freethinkers with their silly fakery created superstitions and silly believes in a book and all kinds other ignorant silly beliefs and distractions to go along with them believes.....
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 07-01-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Once again for the records A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION is an Illusion of one's wishes and dreams a peaceful one isn't and WONT HAPPEN...... But I'm working with NON radical non critical thinking, so called freethinkers with their silly fakery created superstitions and silly believes in a book and all kinds other ignorant silly beliefs and distractions to go along with them believes.....
    https://youtu.be/Ll10d1Y9wU4