Default Twitter and Google threatening to silence Trump.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...4dHZXu7X3x8A6A

This nation is under full assault...

So DirtDobber, will the X-22 and Q material disappear?

I would say that Google would even try to hide alternative search engines or buy them out also.

YouTube alternatives
    Unfortunately, YouTube alternatives can really be hit or miss, with most struggling to gain popularity.

Peertube
    DTube
    Bitchute
    invidio.us
    Vimeo
    Bit.tube
    Dailymotion
    Hooktube
    Tip: Invidio.us is a great Youtube proxy that allows you to watch any Youtube video without logging in, even if the video is somehow restricted. To do this, simply replace [www.youtube.com] with [invidio.us] in the URL you want to view.

I tried one of them and had streaming issues though.

This is truly a serious situation. For once, I am not even talking about Dems or Reps. Having anyone controlling peoples thoughts and opinions is beyond dangerous. This is an issue I hope is addressed. If the Gov treats this like the Govts treated Hitler and didn't pay attention as he rose to power, this same thing could happen only in a different way. Right now they are trying to do away with conservative view points. What happens when they start come after all views that don't suit their own agenda. This should be a concern for every citizen. Dems especially should be careful for what they hope for. It will come back and bite them in the butt. Doomsday machine type of thing. I am smiling but it is very serious.

Truth be known, it's GOOGLE that needs to be silenced.

It's sad that people use GOOGLE, they offer the best that a search engine has to offer, but they are evil and anti American.

One thing that they offer that should have them shut down is the fact that they are defying our Second Amendment of freedom of speech.

Also they are using propaganda in an all out political assault against the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...4dHZXu7X3x8A6AThis nation is under full assault...So DirtDobber, will the X-22 and Q material disappear?
    The Q is on a board by its self. Very well safeguarded. X-22... is on YT and YT has last word. I know theres a list that blacklist all conservative narratives. All the big social media has the list and will choke the life out of the election if they can. Its a upward battle
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!