Default Democratic Debate

..... is that all ya got??? LMAO.... LMFAO.. LMFAOSM!!!!!! I love how their ready to take our freedoms away. Then turn around and give illegals free health coverage... not AMERICANS!!!! If this is all they got your outa here!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

A lot of people will love that free stuff spiel, how many remains to be seen.

Juan Williams on "The Five" just said the majority of Americans agree with the dems on free stuff and open borders.

I don't why Fox wants to put up with the Juan Williams !

yep , its time for juan to go , and he can take gay azz shep with him , that debate was nothing more than a freak show , ole sleepy biden didnt even have an answer to that last question , he said the first thing he would do if elected was to defeat trump , poor old dumb azz didnt even realize that if he were elected president , he would have already defeated trump , i did like the point the one guy made about passing the torch , using bidens own words , the look on bidens face was priceless........

Be a good place to call pest control!!!!!

Jaun and Shep are part of the 'fair and balanced' of Fox. Plus... no other network wants them... lmao.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I believe Cory and Beto should be put in jail for using a foreign language. POS

Juan is harmless and I don't think he beiieves half of what he says. HE is the democratic stooge, so he has to go off the rails a bit. I have read his book and he is more of a moderate, but the 5 need an opposing view to play off of or they will become MSNBC CNN etc etc.

AS for the democratic debate, it speaks for itself. Simple put, A NUT JOB CONVENTION catering to nut jobs. I mean the one imbecile said he wanted to include trans people in abortion rights. He is certainly stupid, but the audience cheered loudly. Thanks to Satan run Colleges we have a host of completely clueless morons being taught by completely clueless morons.

To hear the Democratic Debate in English, press 2

Hey Clayton, what are you hearing from the Bloomer camp? I cannot believe there are no threads about his plans or how he is feeling. I sure do not want to start a Bloomer thread and set off a 10 page sheet. It will ruin my reputation. LO<L

I'm not really sure. He raced at Smoky Mountain on June 15th and finished 18th. Has not ran since, but has Pontoon Beach on his schedule on July 11th.

He may not race any until then. Injuries must be setting him back.

For updates and summaries of the Democratic debates, simply refer to the YouTube page of LonnelHarrisLive2.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3V...n7_XnYg/videos

Debate?......I thought it was an audition for new clowns needed at Barnum and Bailey!

Poor Juan though, Jesse beats him up pretty regular!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Debate?......I thought it was an audition for new clowns needed at Barnum and Bailey!

Poor Juan though, Jesse beats him up pretty regular!
    Gotta love Jesse . He's hard on them . And that so called debate . The debate for our
    countries President , has been made a laughing matter . Hahahahaha.
    Last edited by ALLDIRT; 06-30-2019 at 09:50 PM.

my dad was always a fan of juan when he was younger , then when obumer got elected , ole juan,s true colors showed up and and that was it for my dad , Jesse is a hoot though , and pretty darn smart......

Talk about a hoot, Greg Gutty's show at 10 PM Sat Night was a hoot. Especially the first 10 minutes.