Default Mastersbilt Lower Control Arm lengths

Found some good deals on lowers but some sellers dont seem to sure they will fit a Smackdown.

Any info on the lengths of the tubing going to the fron and rear mounts? Thinking of going 17 5/8 on the left and 18 5/8 on the right.

Not sure the wide front stuff will help much...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Found some good deals on lowers but some sellers dont seem to sure they will fit a Smackdown.

Any info on the lengths of the tubing going to the fron and rear mounts? Thinking of going 17 5/8 on the left and 18 5/8 on the right.

Not sure the wide front stuff will help much...
    Not sure about tubing lengths but obviously the correct way to measure is from center of ball joint to center of heim (the rear one). The left side lower should be 16-5/8. That's with a 10-1/2" upper mounted on the INSIDE of the upright if it is straight up and down upright (Masters did updates later where they curved it inwards so that you could mount the upper to the outside).
    The right side depends on whether you are going to run the S7 spindles which you should if you can. Without the S7 spindles, the lower is 17-5/8" with a 10" upper. With the S7 spindles, the lower is 18-5/8" with a 8-1/4" upper.

Thanks Matt... Yes I have S7 spindles.

I've been planning this deal for so long it seems like 10 years when I started wanting to get that old wide combo going again. I spoke to the second owner or that car at Shawano Saturday night...he wants it back to restore.

He's singing my song!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019