Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomer!

Question Bloomer!

Comes back from injury The media blows up the internet. Runs in the back then it appears he has Vanished on one of them flying saucers he’s speaks of sometimes? Media silent, fans silent ain’t nobody saying nothing? Where ya boy at?
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT! 1O.5

Because we all know he's most likely only going to big money race once healthy. Seeing him get in and out of the car at the Dream he was back in the car too soon IMO. He will come back when he's ready.

But,but,but.

IF he did testing as SOME say he did before heading to eldora. HE would have known , THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. He sold merchandise, that's it. Ole bloomie said, my next race will be the Firecracker. CnB. I know your saving to get him a alarm clock, but, you better start a second savings plan for a GPS. cause he still hasn't gotten there.

No one has ever known the true extent of his injuries including Scott. I think eldora was a eye opening for him and things have been real quite coming out of his shop.

Didnt Scott run at Fayetteville and Cherokee the week after the Dream?

He was definitey at Smoky Mountain Speedway the weekend after the Dream.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    Didnt Scott run at Fayetteville and Cherokee the week after the Dream?
    I think he NASCARED it. Start n park.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bloomer is just laying in wait. And getting ready to strike...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    But,but,but.

IF he did testing as SOME say he did before heading to eldora. HE would have known , THIS IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. He sold merchandise, that's it. Ole bloomie said, my next race will be the Firecracker. CnB. I know your saving to get him a alarm clock, but, you better start a second savings plan for a GPS. cause he still hasn't gotten there.

No one has ever known the true extent of his injuries including Scott. I think eldora was a eye opening for him and things have been real quite coming out of his shop.
    Thing is, he was pretty good at Eldora driving, not so much reading numbers.

But I don’t think he shoulda been back either. If you can’t exit the car quickly, you shouldn’t be in it.

I know Scott’s got a phone though, so Google Maps or my all time favorite (sarcasm), MapQuest.

I to remember him say Lernerville. But I think he is worse off than he thought. If he can’t be up front, he ain’t going to race.

Or we are just crazy, it wasn’t bad anyway. Also sarcasm
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

All you gotta do is private message Piercefan he has all the answers to your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    All you gotta do is private message Piercefan he has all the answers to your questions.
    well since you mentioned it...i have pm'd a couple bloomer fans to tell them his return date...thought they would like to know...nice try on the sarcasm though...still not one person has proved me wrong...but keep trying mason...keep tryin

That's good news piercefan I'm glad you're sharing inside info now. Im sure they love your fairytales

That's good news piercefan I'm glad you're sharing inside info now. Im sure they love your fairytales

You have yet to prove me wrong...I've even offered to introduce you to my "imaginary " friend at the bloomquist hauler which you've declined to do....now you continue to take false jabs at me...at least be a man...if your going to troll someone have some facts...all your doing is riding the shirt tails of other 4m trolls...makes you look stupid when you jab someone and they give you an opportunity to prove your case and you wont...

Lol, I'm a little short on money, pop pop didn't come through with a birthday card this year. You have yet to prove me wrong all you do is ride the coat tail of a vague statement you made about soon with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Scotts return.... when he dam well pleases PERIOD!!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Having been hurt bad once, and not being able to drive a car to the store for 6 mouths, i will not blame someone for trying to get back in one, Know i hurt my self trying to get back in one. that was just to go get a candy bar. Dont love or hate bloom but bet hes in a bad place now not knowing whats next. give him a brake the same thing you want people to do for You.

All I am saying is.....When he was hurt all you saw and heard was media talking Bloomquist this and that and after he returned and has now missed the last 2 Lucas races ain’t nobody saying anything. If it was still “injury”related you would think his PR people would be updating his fan base but Nothing!!!
    TEAM WOMPUSCAT! 1O.5

I all so think this thing with Babb was set back when he got hurt.

JYD
    why should Bloom change after 25 years get use to it, and he will tell us when he wants and were he wants and that will not change.

Madden is gonna drive for bloomer and bloomquist is gonna hit select shows.

For crying out loud. Hasn't this horse been beaten enough? Got 3000 pages of the other clown taking jabs and now you too? I get it, but it was only funny and relevant the first 500 times someone brought it up. All this over a grown man who still talks about aliens. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).