Thread: lets get REAL

Default lets get REAL

for the ones that do come on here in PEACE no intentions of any harm at all what so ever, just to simply chat about racing or a driver. to simply ask a question or lay out your opinion. i do apologize on be half of the ignorant homo sapiens monkey F*U*C*K*s that display no love, no respect toward any of you! I see them and there ignorance they display even when it's not directed at me!!! With all love to you's THE ONES THAT MEAN TO HARM! DOWN RIGHT UTTERLY GOOD PEOPLE! I apologize for these monkey F*U*CK head homo sapiens so called modern day man!! I apologize of there ignorant behalf's................ For i have big love for all ''humanity'' but not the FAKER'Y OF SOCIETY . these foolish ass alpha omega's they think they are!!!!
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 07-22-2019 at 02:12 PM.

This is your brain on drugs......any questions?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For real.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

he must be slacking up BBQ , because his grammar has greatly improved,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    he must be slacking up BBQ , because his grammar has greatly improved,,,,,,,
    that is #2. thank your for noticing Mister Ford!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    This is your brain on drugs......any questions?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^For real.
    naww this is only the truest love that there is BQB only truest love that there is, why cause its more than true! i see how you all are towards one another. perhaps not you. but come on now though don't fool your self BQB. how long you been on this board? i see the ignorant silly asz hatred directed toward one another even when its not directed toward me!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TurboTurtle17; 07-23-2019 at 04:24 AM.