Thread: Nate AOC lite

Default Nate AOC lite

AOC makes a fool out of millions of followers and is laughing all the way to fame and money. Nate is trying to do the same on here. Maybe the best thing to do is completely ignore him as he spams the board with nonsense to just get attention. Of course there is nothing to gain on this board except attention. But it is important for this lonely soul who apparently has no life other than his nonsense.
    BYE BYE NATE.

Blondes make jokes about her... now how pitiful is that?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Na I'm just trying to awaken u deeply blinded gullible ignorant fuxck heads to legitimate REALITY to find wrd u trully as the HUAMN u all are supposed to b in this EXISTENCE.... YOU ALL WAS BORN AS DUMB STUPID IGNORANT ANIMALS and that's exactly what u will all STAY and BE. Isn't any of you on no real shyit don't any you have dam thing for somone like my self. I am radical Nathaniel against all you fake assz dumbed (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) down BONEHEAD knuckle dragging Neanderthal an Cave men created from as a slave race species..... Fools fools blind assz fake fuxcking fools.........

Skipped preschool again did ya Turdle????/

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    Na I WAS BORN AS DUMB STUPID IGNORANT ANIMAL and that's exactly what I will STAY and BE. Im a Fools fools blind assz fake fuxcking fools.........
    You said it......
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Google a picture of her laughing uncontrollably .......then google a picture of Mr. Ed doing the same.

Put them side by side....just sayin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Google a picture of her laughing uncontrollably .......then google a picture of Mr. Ed doing the same.

Put them side by side....just sayin.
    Hahahaha , I said that she could eat a apple through a picket fence .

Border-lying personality disorder.

Oh isn't she just so outraged and angry about the border??? This woman beats anything I've ever seen so far. What a pandering self appointed big head!!! Lying and pandering her way to power.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-04-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post

Oh isn't she just so outraged and angry about the border??? This woman beats anything I've ever seen so far. What a pandering self appointed big head!!! Lying and pandering her way to power.
    Just like HILDABEAST !

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    AOC makes a fool out of millions of followers and is laughing all the way to fame and money. Nate is trying to do the same on here. Maybe the best thing to do is completely ignore him as he spams the board with nonsense to just get attention. Of course there is nothing to gain on this board except attention. But it is important for this lonely soul who apparently has no life other than his nonsense.BYE BYE NATE.
    hahahah me fill board with nonsense... you best keep living that illusion of fake assz reality you do live day in day out!!!!! yall mad cause every single thing i have ever laid out GOES AGAINST very things you were TAUGHT to beLIEve in!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Border-lying personality disorder.
    naa negative captain!!! i am as real as they come.. REAL is beyond rare af now days.... cause people are beyond lost in there very own heads full deception and lies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    You said it......
    no negative see just that alone shows your foolish asz ignorance fr fr though... i didn't SAY dam thing fool! i TYPED and STATED a TEXT........... wow you PEOPLE are seriously waxed out with all sorts degree of ignorance......

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    naa negative captain!!! i am as real as they come.. REAL is beyond rare af now days.... cause people are beyond lost in there very own heads full deception and lies!!!
    A box of rocks is real too Nate...........as are stumps.....football bats and soup sandwiches.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Picture a turtle crossing an eight lane freeway!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    A box of rocks is real too Nate...........as are stumps.....football bats and soup sandwiches.
    yaa but that box of rocks is your head!! no CREATIVE FREE THOUGHT!! NO imagination . you all have been robbed of YOUR MOST TRUEST SELFS not single one you even know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not singe one you even remotely close to being on level of consciousness that i have achieved for myself! You all are nothing more than modern day homo sapien slave race SPECIES as man was created as!! Fulled by indoctrinated beliefs, to TEACH you what you should believe in!!!! Not that any of you are dumb down, its that all of humanity is keep't dumb down and as ignorant as the homo spaien monkey fu*ck's you all were born as!