Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Macon SN

I'll give Dirtcar credit trying to make a bad decision right. Admitting mistakes were made and trying to correct them is the admirable thing to do. Awarding Pierce the lost winners share is great but what about the lost points which could decide the overall $25000 points champ?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Heck I'm trying to figure out what Bob and Angie are suppose to be so embarrassed about.
    Just stating my opinion. As you are entitled to yours as well. Week in and week out he has the best talent around, some of the best equipment and is always a contender. When it comes to interview time, its never enough to bring home a good piece with a good finish. Its bash this and bash that. That's what I would be embarrassed about. Fun to watch him race , but the interviews could use a " had a good car tonight but came up a bit short. Hats off to my crew and sponsors, let get them next time."

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    Seriously! I would be as proud as a parent could be of Bobby!
    Same here...…………………………………………..

Quote Originally Posted by tiverson5605 View Post
    Just stating my opinion. As you are entitled to yours as well. Week in and week out he has the best talent around, some of the best equipment and is always a contender. When it comes to interview time, its never enough to bring home a good piece with a good finish. Its bash this and bash that. That's what I would be embarrassed about. Fun to watch him race , but the interviews could use a " had a good car tonight but came up a bit short. Hats off to my crew and sponsors, let get them next time."
    I respect your opinion.

I think Bobby is a great interview! He always congratulates the winner and is a great speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    Was this the World 100 or a $5k to win race?
    It was a weekday race for 5 grand. What did they pay to win in your neck of the woods Thursday night?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I respect your opinion.
    That's what makes you so much different....even in the over the top stuff you can see and pick out what's real.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

No Pierce cars anymore, Husker? That wasn't what they were saying last year. Are you sure? It would explain the guys dumping them in the last 60 weeks.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    It was a weekday race for 5 grand. What did they pay to win in your neck of the woods Thursday night?
    $12k at Portsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    That's what makes you so much different....even in the over the top stuff you can see and pick out what's real.
    Thanks BBQ, I just think having respect for others goes a long way. I realize I'm not going to agree with everyone and they are not going to agree with me but, if we can at least have respect for one another we could possibly have a good debate on the subject. We can then at least agree to disagree without being disrespectful to one another. Sometimes I don't agree with someone but, realize if I say something it will only escalate from there so, it's best I just not say anything because, some just can't be respectful of others. No I'm not going to name any names lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    It was a bad deal made good. Thats great thats the way it should be.. But i am not going to Respect people that dont Respect me. Bobby adds a lot to the races But I have a RIGHT to say i ant happy with him on something he does. Even if a few of his Nut cast fans are on here.
    Good post Gary.....but we are the nut cases ......remember?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

300D45EC-177C-4BAC-8025-A4A933568859.jpg (157 Bytes)
    Attached Images Attached Images