Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Macon SN

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He pushed on Babb a lot. Turned at least one lapper into Babb. Drove across Babbs nose in the deal that ended Babbs night.
    I didn't see it that way at all. Bobby had many, many opportunities to tap Babb and get around him and he never did. The pass he finally made was clean too. Babb did the damage to himself when he tried to dive back under Pierce. It's plain as day if you were watching.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Here is the rule

According to that, the race should've been over when Pierce took the checkered flag.

I don't know. does the yellow light over seed the yellow flag? as clearly the yellow light in turn 4 was on before pierce crossed the line? an apparently babbs wife wasn't happy with the pass she had some comments on Facebook about it. usually babbs don't do drama or say much if it was clean. I haven't seen the pass so I can't say.

Bobby was already past Babb how can you tear up a guys right side when you pass him low smh, that was Babb's own doing, and according to rules Bobby got a raw deal, imo if the leader crosses the line race should be over, why penalize the leader because he has a big lead, really silly rule actually...

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    I don't know. does the yellow light over seed the yellow flag? as clearly the yellow light in turn 4 was on before pierce crossed the line? an apparently babbs wife wasn't happy with the pass she had some comments on Facebook about it. usually babbs don't do drama or say much if it was clean. I haven't seen the pass so I can't say.
    I think she was talking about Kimmons putting him in the wall, the video clearly shows it was clean pass, if she is taking about Bobby it's based on pure emotions and no facts...

Bobby was not across the line when the yellow light was out. does the light count over the yellow flag thrown? by Cole Perkins video u can clearly see the yellow light is on in turn 4 as bobby was coming out of turn 4

Ok then I stand corrected I thought he took the checkered already...

Bobby was not across the line when the yellow light was out. does the light count over the yellow flag thrown? by Cole Perkins video u can clearly see the yellow light is on in turn 4 as bobby was coming out of turn 4
    Bobby clearly received the checkered flag. Race should have been complete per rule.

And I will also say that there was contact made between the two on the pass for the lead looks like Bobbys lr quarter panel caught Babb's rf nose flare and broke it, but Bobby was already past him at that point...

If the yellow light was on in turn 4 when Bobby was in turn 4 then he did not receive the checkered flag

bobby said he heard them call the yellow as or right before he crossed the line...

Checkered flag along with a yellow simataniesly ends the race according to the rule. It was the last lap and he clearly got the checkered flag.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I didn't see it that way at all. Bobby had many, many opportunities to tap Babb and get around him and he never did. The pass he finally made was clean too. Babb did the damage to himself when he tried to dive back under Pierce. It's plain as day if you were watching.
    I watched it. Sure, he could have wrecked him at any time. The pass was a product of that track, but it was far from squeaky clean. All I was saying.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Sounds like lil bobby choked to me

smoothoperator look and watch post 107 he did not cross the line before the yellow light was out in turn 4. that video shows where bobby was at and you can see the yellow light on in turn 4 also do they race back to the yellow? also if babb thought the pass was dirty or bad we all know that babb wont waste much time "paying it back" aka tonight possibly.
    Last edited by t4g2; 07-05-2019 at 09:25 AM.

smoothoperator look and watch post 107 he did not cross the line before the yellow light was out in turn 4. that video shows where bobby was at and you can see the yellow light on in turn 4 also do they race back to the yellow? also if babb thought the pass was dirty or bad we all know that babb wont waste much time "paying it back" aka tonight possibly.
    Your wrong I will stick to post 120 and 132.
    Last edited by smoothoperator32; 07-05-2019 at 09:30 AM.

Well actually he's right because bobby lost.

Bobby won the race. Bobby took the white flag and had a clean track to the finish of the race. The wreck happened behind the leader. The race should of been considered over!!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

i never liked it when they stopped letting them race back to the checker flag after the white flag fell , now the white flag lap is like every other lap , if it comes out , you go back to the last completed lap , IMO , when the white comes out , its every man for himself , and if he crossed the finish line before the yellow came out , then it should have been a race , if not according to current rules , then it was not over and apparently bobby new it........still no excuse for his last lap and i commend him for admitting it , i dont have a dog in the hunt , but t,m starting to feel a bit sorry for bobby.......

Bobby said he heard them call it as or right before he crossed the line????

It's either one or the other, can't be both.

Soooooo funny,lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????