Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Macon SN

They are only bad if he doesn't win the race because of them.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He pushed on Babb a lot. Turned at least one lapper into Babb. Drove across Babbs nose in the deal that ended Babbs night.
    Now don't spoil the fun with facts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They are only bad if he doesn't win the race because of them.
    He should come down south and visit Krystals...they're much better!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Checkered flag along with a yellow simataniesly ends the race according to the rule. It was the last lap and he clearly got the checkered flag.
    No sir, show us a copy of that rule, please.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    He should come down south and visit Krystals...they're much better!
    HEY!! you can call bobby a cheater and a dirty driver, but don't you dare say Krystals is better than White Castle!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loobs_07 View Post
    HEY!! you can call bobby a cheater and a dirty driver, but don't you dare say Krystals is better than White Castle!!
    Ive had both.....Krystals is wayyyyy better! lol

Quote Originally Posted by AzDirtRacin3 View Post
    Your a Booby Pierce fan..........Nobody cares what you think either

I didn't see bobby drive babb rough at all. He a numerous opportunities to and didn't. I have no issue with him doing what he did with 3 or so to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He pushed on Babb a lot. Turned at least one lapper into Babb. Drove across Babbs nose in the deal that ended Babbs night.
    Go watch an asphalt race. why does it bother you it didn't bother Babb?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    I didn't see bobby drive babb rough at all. He a numerous opportunities to and didn't. I have no issue with him doing what he did with 3 or so to go.
    Mason we have not agreed on much lately but I commend you for being unbiased, on a track like Macon contact is gna be inevitable, and Bobby got a killer run and Babb went to the middle to avoid Kimmons and they made SLIGHT contact, if anybody unbiased OR biased had a problem with what Bobby did they don't understand dirt racing...and are basing opinions on emotions and not facts...

Anybody who has ever been to a 100 lap race at Macon. Knows that was a very tame race by Macon standards. It looked like just some good hard racing @ Macon to me. Imo... Babb seemed to be cool with it, in his interview.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    O my God his rear wheels were on the hood of his car SLIGHT contact.
    Wheels were on the hood of his car??? Hmmmm.....Ok, if you say Soooooo...Lmao

U are goofy they BARELY touched, man all you old guys act like females on here, Babb was in his way all race and you get butt hurt over that move with two to go? Man take your Bobby hatin beer goggles off...

I'm either blind or there's another video angle you're looking at, Pierce gotta good run on babb and took the chance which I expect to aee on a bullring in lapped traffic, if this was a 1/2 mile i could undeatand the arguement. I certainly don't see anything with his wheels on the hood.
    Last edited by Mason87; 07-05-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Default Lol

I’m not scrolling through the miles of BS on here from both sides I’m sure.

That 27 car is what caused that Babb/Pierce deal. He ran them hard, Babb had to check up, and Bobby took his shot. There were times Bobby was faster, and times Babb was. While I don’t agree with the pass, I understand him taking the chance at Macon. He did run over Babbs hood, I was watching it and seen Babb drive by. You don’t pull off on a fifth mile following SN points if you can continue.

I understand Bobby doing it, I do, just don’t agree with it. And Gordy Gundaker won, so that was fitting.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

But not really tires on the hood BS. Just rear bracing stuff, which Bobbys was already messed up. Again, I don’t agree with the pass, but I 100% understand him taking the chance.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bobby got a run down the backstretch and was driving by Babb, he was gna box him in with Kimmons on the highside, he beat him to the corner anyway, Babb chose to dive down to the middle, so imo he did it to himself...double standards wow...

Babb never ran middle bottom all night, he seen Bobby so he tried to crowd him, like I said did it to hself...

A couple drivers did some stupid things for themselves that cost them the win.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Idk... What the Hell Tour rules are. But, a yellow comes out with 2-laps to go and its a double file restart. (Gordy starting in 4th) Then there is a restart with one to go and its a single file restart. Just asking?