Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Cody is back, and by the looks of the position he is holding he may have never left. Rumours, Rumours.
    Still in a Florida County jail
    8/13/16

Mallory is actually with Ferguson now.

Great news all around.... GO BLOOMER!!!!
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Thanks fox, I forgot about the 2 Cody's, clears things up. Hummmm, but I thought Babb was going to be in the 2nd bloomer ride.

Two big egos, that’s a difficult balancing act. My thought would be that the deal was structured and pushed by Sommer. Both drivers, being somewhat vulnerable at present, reluctantly went along. The Babb program fizzled quick as a 5 cent bottle rocket.
    I hate time trials.

Dirtcrazy4u
    You are welcome! It’s a little confusing with the 2 Cody’s. Mallory has been on the team for years & like zyoung25 stated -is now with Chris Ferguson. Cody Summer is part owner & President of Bloomquist Racing. He is also the promotor of Mansfield Motor Speedway in Ohio & The Dome race in St. Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Great news all around.... GO BLOOMER!!!!
    It wont be when there getting beat!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Bloomer hanging out at the redneck Rivera this weekend maybe??? Heard it from a friend.

Who heard it from a friend, y'all know the rest.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Read the article, it says Madden will be in his own cars eventually, S/Bs, In the meantime he will be turning wrenches, Interesting to read that. Financially things must be tight, or sponsorship $$ is tight.

I thought I also read that his Wife /GF had breast cancer? Maybe that stemmed the departure from the Capital team / Breuning.

Just say no...

Let me start by saying this, I am fan of dirt late model racing. I am not a Bloomquist or Madden fan. with that being said and also reading these posts I only assume that Cody S is making some calls on behalf of his business interests in the Bloomquist operation. With that being known and Madden allegedly owing SBR something, perhaps the agreement is, ok, you want to be in your own stuff and you want it to be in a S-B chassis, come work with us on the crew and pay down your debt and we'll talk. Gonna throw you a bone too, drive this car and help us make a little money in different areas of the operation and go on your own later. these are just my humble observations. who knows, it may be something totally different. but I do know this, a business man is a business man, just like a racer is a racer.

I think it is pretty unique situation that Mallory is with Ferguson, I know that Fergy is an extremely religious individual and Mallory has his baggage. Hope Fergy rubs off on him a little because it seems Mallory is a great wrench!

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I think it is pretty unique situation that Mallory is with Ferguson, I know that Fergy is an extremely religious individual and Mallory has his baggage. Hope Fergy rubs off on him a little because it seems Mallory is a great wrench!
    Let me start by saying, I do not know Fergy personally, and everything I’ve seen, he seems like a good dude.

But sometimes people see that oh, so and so is religious, so they’re a good dude. In reality, some are “religious”, but still shady as can be. Seen it with my own eyes, no BS. Hopefully he can help out Mallory, but if Cody doesn’t wanna straighten out, it ain’t happening.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

This is spot on
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    This new deal must have been facilitated by Cody as a business opportunity? I guess they have buried the hatchet. When they split the last time- it was a bad divorce- lots of $$ were owed to Bloomee! 
    You got any proof of this, or is this something you heard and thought it has to be true so you just run with it? I highly doubt that anything was owed. These guys have raced together a hell of a lot since then and you mean to tell me Bloomer didn’t whip his butt to get his money? Or sue him? Please. Some of you guys will say anything and most of the time if you just think about it you will see how dumb it actually is.

This is a good thing for both of them. Madden is one of the best set up me. In the country. Scott is the goat. If they can keep the 2 egos together, well who knows what the results might be. Really looking forward to watching this play out.

Chris gets ragged on a lot on this forum for multiple reasons, I think what he brings far out ways what he may take away from any program.

I'm a madden fan fwiw, just not all goofy about it .....he's never been anything but nice whenever I've been around or near him.

I think the combo will be good.....if they can put the personalities aside.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Chris gets ragged on a lot on this forum for multiple reasons, I think what he brings far out ways what he may take away from any program.I'm a madden fan fwiw, just not all goofy about it .....he's never been anything but nice whenever I've been around or near him.I think the combo will be good.....if they can put the personalities aside.
    Chris does get alot of flack on this forum but he brings it on himself. He seems like he's probably one of the nicest people you'd ever meet outside of the racecar. And your absolutley right he brings alot to the table with setup and ability but he tends to put him self in bad positions on the race track and when it doesn't go his way it's never "ill have to watch the video" it's always someone else wrecked me

^^^^^^^Spot on^^^^^ Jking24

I actually don't know anyone that has a bad thing to say about Chris outside of the car and away from racing. He's a totally different person once he straps in though.

I think this pairing will last about as long as the media thought that Hillary Clinton was going to be president on election night in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I think this pairing will last about as long as the media thought that Hillary Clinton was going to be president on election night in 2016.
    I think that they should DRUG TEST them both
    the first LOLM they enter.
    Yes I no that he will have some legal prescribed in him BUT
    there in a certain amount and if it exceeds the amount then
    he is considered under the influence.
    If madden (cry baby) wants to be a part of that team he has to be on something
    or just very hard up to race.

Boy CODY has got his hands full......

Now say what you want about me but I can NOT stand a DOPE HEAD,
    I don't care if it's my Dad,Brother, Sister,Mom,Ant,Uncle, or Joe Blow.
    (Gooddddddd Day. )

Dawg1987
    Let me first say: I have no problems with Madden-actually pulled for him when he drove the Bloomquist Chasis. I think the re-newest partnership will be good for both sides going forward. They use to be great friends & Chris is a very-very smart set up guy.
    I do not post often & I don’t like controversy with people when I do. Proof ? No, I wasn’t the person who went to Gray Court, SC and picked the cars up & I will leave it at that. OK ?
    At the middle of the season Chris abruptly quit racing and the reason was -he had no cars. Yes -he had his motors, rotor-home hauler & ect.- but no racecars. After an absence from racing, he reappeared in the Longhorn Chasis with some new sponsors with one being his brother-in-law. He stayed in the longhorns until he joined back up with Barry Wright.
    Like I stated earlier- I am not anti- Madden at all. I respect his knowledge, driving, and especially his “family values”. Anyone who has followed his career knows he doesn’t like being away from his family & his son’s sporting activities. I, like others think he blames other people too often for things that have happened on the track- but that’s what happens when you get a microphone stuck in your face soon after an incident. This has happened to numerous drivers while they are still upset with an on the track incident. I do think he was extremely harsh on Billy Ogle Jr. at Smoky Mountain several years ago- but that’s the only time he stood out any different than other drivers rants.
    I think the Madden/Bloomquist pairing will be successful & a lot longer lasting than some are predicting. He (Like Jimmy Owens) was very successful in these cars before & Scott & Chris we’re very close friends at the time. People change & “time” has a way of healing certain things also.
    I didn’t intend to pee in your corn flakes with my earlier post that you took offense to.
    Let’s just race & not get all in a wad!
    🏁🏁🏁