Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    I think this pairing will last about as long as the media thought that Hillary Clinton was going to be president on election night in 2016.
    I don't think it will be over that SOON wildbill.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I think that they should DRUG TEST them both
    the first LOLM they enter.
    Yes I no that he will have some legal prescribed in him BUT
    there in a certain amount and if it exceeds the amount then
    he is considered under the influence.
    If madden (cry baby) wants to be a part of that team he has to be on something
    or just very hard up to race.

Boy CODY has got his hands full......

Now say what you want about me but I can NOT stand a DOPE HEAD,
    I don't care if it's my Dad,Brother, Sister,Mom,Ant,Uncle, or Joe Blow.
    (Gooddddddd Day. )
    So guilty by association? Then I guess EVERYONE is on something because they either love or hate bloomquist and must be on something! and now madden needs to be tested? puh-lease....known him over 20 years and he doesn't even drink!
    and please check your hypocrisy next time you drive your vehicle on any road in the country because you can lose your license for dui prescription meds. if bloomquist is THAT good and never wrecks anybody and actually on something then i dont know any competitors that wants him to be at 110%

Well i for one hope Madden gets back on his feet and gets his won equipment and gets back out there and kicks some serious tail. Wins all the big ones at Eldora etc etc.

Just say no...

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye SLM View Post
    So guilty by association? Then I guess EVERYONE is on something because they either love or hate bloomquist and must be on something! and now madden needs to be tested? puh-lease....known him over 20 years and he doesn't even drink!
    and please check your hypocrisy next time you drive your vehicle on any road in the country because you can lose your license for dui prescription meds. if bloomquist is THAT good and never wrecks anybody and actually on something then i dont know any competitors that wants him to be at 110%
    Pay zero attention to him. All he pretty much says is mindless BS about Bloomer.

Roll him a fatty or pack him a bowl of some skunk weed, he’d lighten up.

Oh wait, soooo much worse than drinking. No one ruins their life with alcohol, cigarettes, etc.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Pretty solid first night out!

I agree Madden looked good out there that's for sure. Madden at least gave credit where credit was due and that's to Bobby Pierce for getting up on the wheel and getting the W. Like Madden said he thought he was in the top groove until Bobby sailed on by him.

What Hauler & Trailer did Madden use this weekend for those of us who weren't there? Did Bloomquist just supply the car or the car and the engine as well?

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    What Hauler & Trailer did Madden use this weekend for those of us who weren't there? Did Bloomquist just supply the car or the car and the engine as well?
    Looked like he was just working out Bloomquists rig

Scott didn't have a backup. Both cars were in the same rig.

Both cars were Scott’s & both had Custom Race Engines. Chris has used Clements Race Engines for many years in his cars. Don’t have any idea- but i would think that Chris will stay with Clements in his own cars?? Maybe someone knows something different?? 🏁🏁