Default A Chicken Sandwich!!!

Easily Triggered Snowflakes Afraid of Chicken Sandwiches?
    5 hours ago American People Daily

A chicken sandwich would seem the last thing that a young person should be afraid of, especially one that tastes so good as the one you can get at Chick-fil-a. Yet, the eatery known for its great chicken has become the object of fear at an institution of higher learning called the University of Duquesne, a private, Catholic-run college in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The American Daily Patriot explains:

“The latest example of childishness comes from the University of Duquesne, where students are being triggered into the fetal position due to the horrific news that a new restaurant will be coming to their campus.

“As reported at Yes I’m Right, students at Duquesne have proposed a resolution urging the school’s administrators to reconsider a plan to bring a Chick-fil-a restaurant to the campus.

“These special snowflakes claim that the chain’s stance on same-sex marriage will make LGBTQ students feel ‘unsafe’ on campus as a result.”

It should be noted that even though one of the owners has expressed reservations about same-sex marriage and even gave money to a group that promotes traditional marriage, Chick-fil-a does not discriminate against LGBTQ people, not in hiring nor in customer service.

The atmosphere of fear that exists on colleges campuses about the smallest thing is something that astonishes older generations, especially college graduates. The time was that one could invite an actual Nazi to speak on campus, and then treat him appropriately by heckling and jeering him. Now, anyone to the right of Karl Marx is more likely than not to be chased away by mobs of cry bullies as if he were a soul-stealing demon.

The idea that anyone can be triggered by the idea that someone has reservations about same-sex marriage seems especially astonishing. In living memory, the only celebrities who were not gay and favored same-sex marriage were (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Cheney and Donald Trump.

Cheney has a gay daughter whom he adores. Trump, is, of course, just Trump. Even Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton had to be “woke” late in the game, attracted more by LGBTQ votes and campaign contributions more than anything like a change of conviction.

In any case, Sean Parnell, a former US Army Ranger, appeared on Fox News and had a tart message for the students who had been driven to distraction by the threat of chicken sandwiches.

‘They’re a bunch of babies,’ he said.

‘College is suppose[d] to prepare you for the real world, not shield you from opposing opinions, and safe spaces do exactly that.’

‘My message is toughen up,’ Parnell explained.

‘There are no safe spaces in the real world. If you’re going to be successful in this life after you leave college, you’ve got to learn to embrace diversity and open yourself up to a litany of different opinions.’

He closed his rant by saying, ‘Safe spaces don’t prepare students for the real world. That is fascism cloaked in free speech. That is not what America was founded on.’

Captain Parnell knows of what he speaks. He served a 16-month deployment in Afghanistan near the Pakistani border, a region that infested with Taliban and Al Qaeda terrorists. He set down an account of his experiences in a book Outlaw Platoon, which has become popular among military circles.

Truth to tell, the students at Duquesne might benefit from the lessons Captain Parnell is trying to teach. One does not have to dodge IEDs and terrorist bullets in Afghanistan, not to mention scale Pont du Huc in Normandy, as a different generation of rangers did, to know that no place on Earth is entirely safe.

The business world is filled with people who will not pat you on the head and say “that’s alright” if you mess up. Heavens, some bosses actually yell at their employees who are not performing.

Even romantic relationships are not safe. The old adage that one has to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince is very apt, even if one is looking for a princess. Swiping a picture on Tinder is not a satisfying way to either meet a life partner or even a fun person to be with on a Saturday night.

What Captain Parnell is saying is, get out there, have adventures, take a few risks. On occasion, you might get your feelings hurt. Sometimes more than feeling can be hurt. But the possibility of living a full, interesting life can be very rewarding indeed.

If you see a Feckless Five member out on the streets, just throw a CHICKEN SANDWICH at them and they will run like Hell !!!!! hahahahahahaahaa

Or you might get a cement filled "milkshake" in return.

Do I detect anti Americanism????

I'm glad your out of the closet bed-wetter, People who rant about certain subjects are usually guilty of that crime!

Go help some illegals dude!!!!

In your face with a Cheekon Sandwich!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-09-2019 at 02:15 PM.

I just heard on a talk radio station last night about a snowflake at a Tempe Az. Starbucks. There were 6 uniformed police officers there getting to start their shift with a cup of coffee. The flake said he felt intimidated by their presence to a Starbucks employee and the 6 officers were asked to leave. They left without any argument. I would have told the poor baby to leave if he didn't like it. What if there is a robbery there ? are the police supposed to say too bad becase we are not welcome there ? People are calling for a boycott of Starbucks. Along with a boycott of Nike products.
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-09-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I just heard on a talk radio station last night about a snowflake at a Tempe Az. Starbucks. There were 6 uniformed police officers there getting to start their shift with a cup of coffee. T flake said he felt intimidated by their presence to a Starbucks employee and the 6 officers were asked to leave. They left without any argument. I would have told the poor baby to leave if he didn't like it. What if there is a robbery there ? are the police supposed to say too bad becase we are not welcome there ? People are calling for a boycott of Starbucks. Along with a boycott of Nike products.
    Starbucks did apologize, hope the snowflakes can handle that....

I suppose if a normal regular person felt uneasy because there was a table of Muslims there, they probably would call the disturbed patron a racist ?

I will never set foot in a Starbucks, don't doubt me!!!!

burnt toast. lol
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-09-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I suppose if a normal regular person felt uneasy because there was a table of Muslims there, they probably would call the disturbed patron a racist ?
    Reparations for Muslims too!!! Coming to a whacko Democrat activist near you!!!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I will never set foot in a Starbucks, don't doubt me!!!! burnt toast. lol
    Nor me !!!!!!

I don't get the Starbucks love anyway. They have bitter coffee. LOL
    Chicken sandwich is in fact dangerous. Go hid and cry snowflakes. Decency is coming to get you!!!!