FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 8, 2019

Howard Moore Races to USCS Outlaw Thunder Win at The Ditch
Make-A-Wish Night at Riverside International Speedway Up Next

Memphis, Tennessee (07/08/19) – Howard Moore piloted the Rains Motorsports No. 3 High Performance Lubricants Sprint Car to the United Sprint Car Series (USCS) Outlaw Thunder Tour win on Wednesday evening at Clayton Allen’s Riverside International Speedway.

The victory was his third win of 2019.

"I knew that my crew had given me a car that was capable of winning the race, and that I just had to do my job and that's exactly what I did," Moore said. "Thanks again to Mike [Ward], A.G. [Rains] and the whole team for giving me the opportunity for taking all of us to victory lane and holding the checkers. This gives us three wins on the season and two of them in the No. 3 car.

“Special thanks to CP Carillo, Engler Machine and Tool, Auto Meter Gauges, Schoenfeld Headers, Fel-Pro Gaskets and All Star Performance for their great support."

A steamy Wednesday night took Howard Moore to Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Arkansas), where he was competing with the United Sprint Car Series (USCS) Outlaw Thunder Tour.

Behind the wheel of the Rains Motorsports No. 3 High Performance Lubricants Sprint Car, Howard screamed away from the field in his heat race to score the win.

Via his heat performance, he locked into the third-starting spot for the 30-lap feature.

A tricky surface awaited the 23-car field for the finale, and early in the feature Howard bided his time as he slipped back as far as the fourth position. By the midway point of the feature he found his way into the second spot behind race leader, Marshall Skinner.

On the 25th circuit of the 30 lapper Moore shot to the lead and went on to score the victory, which marked his third of 2019.

On Friday night Howard took the Rains Motorsports No. 3 into battle at Johnny Stokes' Magnolia Motor Speedway in another USCS Outlaw Thunder Tour event. After finishing second in his heat race, Moore earned the eighth-starting spot for the feature. Throughout the caution-plagued, 30 lapper he worked his into a podium finish with a third-place performance behind Derek Hagar and Dale Howard.

Saturday night's event at Lexington 104 Speedway (Lexington, Tennessee) got off to an inauspicious start. The motor in Moore's No. 3 Sprinter expired in hot laps. The team thrashed and was able to replace the engine before heat race action. Howard went on to win the heat race from the second-starting position. Unfortunately, rain set in before the feature could be contested, forcing the remainder of the program to be postponed to a future date.

"I want to say a very special thanks to everyone who helped or even offered to help with the motor change," Moore noted. "Without everyone's help we wouldn't have been able to get back on track."

Full results from the event are available at www.USCSRacing.com .

Howard Moore returns to the driver’s seat this Saturday night at Riverside International Speedway as the venerable facility hosts the annual Make-A-Wish Night, which pays homage to the late Sonny Sayre and Craig Guy.

For more information on the program, please visit www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors including Stinson’s Industrial, Mr. Mike Ward, Mr. Chris Chappue, Mr. Ricky Holder, Senter Farms, Mr. Gary Wright, Engler Machine and Tool, Pro Lite Performance, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spankys Hot Rods,, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mr. David Berryman, Mr. Roy Young, Lightning Wings, Momentum Racing Suspensions, McCarver Racing Engines, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Mike Bellows, my friends, KDN Promotions, Ethan Barrow, Swindell Bleeders, Mr. Charlie Davidson and Mr. Daryl Scoggins of DGS Motorsports, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .