FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 8, 2019

Cade Dillard Conquers Dirt Kings Competition at Eagle Valley Speedway
Four-Race WoO Upcoming Action Scheduled

Robeline, Louisiana (07/08/19) – Cade Dillard battled to the lead early and never looked back on his way to winning the Independence Day Bash with the Dirt Kings Tour on Sunday evening at Wisconsin’s Eagle Valley Speedway. The triumph came aboard his S&S Fishing & Rental Inc. No. 97 MB Customs/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

"A.J. [Diemel] took off there good, and I kind of felt a patch of rubber [in the low groove], and I knew I had to get by him before he found it. Luckily, I just found it before he did or we probably would've run second," Dillard said. "I had a really good car. It's been a long year, so to pick up another win feels really good."

The week of racing kicked off with the team following the World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series into battle, Cade Dillard traveled to Independence Motor Speedway (Independence, Iowa) on Friday night. Holding his spot in his heat, Dillard scored a fourth-place finish, which locked him into the $10,000-to-win feature. Jumping up one spot in the 50-lap affair, Cade secured a 10th-place finish.

On Saturday night at Deer Creek Speedway (Spring Valley, Minnesota) for the Gopher 50, Cade locked into the $10,000-to-win finale with the sixth-and-final transfer position in his heat race. Rolling off 18th, Dillard improved five spots to place 13th in the finale.

On Sunday Dillard stopped at Eagle Valley Speedway (Jim Falls, Wisconsin) for the DiscountShopTowels.com Dirt Kings Tour, sanctioned Independence Day Bash. In a field of 22 cars, Cade started the night with a heat race victory, which positioned him third on the starting grid for the A-Main.

Sliding pass A.J. Diemel amid lapped-traffic on the seventh circuit, Cade Dillard went on to pick up his third win of the season over Chad Mahder, Diemel, Ron Berna, and Brett Swedberg. He earned a $3,000 payday.

Cade sits in ninth in the latest World of Outlaws point standings. For full recaps from the races, please visit www.WoOLMS.com and www.DirtKingsTour.com .

Cade has a busy week of racing planned with the WoO series. Four $10,000-to-win programs are on the slate with action kicking off Tuesday night at ABC Raceway (Ashland, Wisconsin) before moving to River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, North Dakota) on Friday. Saturday night action has Dillard competing Minnesota’s Ogilvie Raceway, while the weekend draws to a close on Sunday night at Red Cedar Speedway (Menomonie, Wisconsin).

To pick up the brand-new shirts and diecasts from Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com/apparel.html .

Cade Dillard Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include S&S Fishing & Rental, Production Jars, Joel’s Auto Sales, Nichols Stores, KRD Pumping Services, MB Customs Racecars, Champion Oil, Cedar Ridge Aviation, Razor Edge Graphics, Bryan Cook Trucks, Kuda Kutrite, Hypercoil Springs, Fast Shafts, Day Motorsports, Wilwood Brakes, Wehrs Machine, Larry’s Performance Carburetors, Abilene Race Radiators, Jody’s Oilfield Service, Awalt Hot Oil Service and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Cade Dillard, please visit www.CadeDillard.com .