Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler Erb

Like him or not he should be appreciated. Young guys like him are the future of the sport. And don’t forget he has started down the DLM to feed his own desire. Not because of family ties.

I’m a fan

Clean driver though? I don't see it.

Terbo is always fun to watch in a race. I’m something of a fan.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Entertaining to watch. He’s matured a good bit as a driver since I saw him at a local bull ring, was buzzing the tires so bad that the engine sound made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Course better equipment and set up makes a huge difference as well.
    I hate time trials.

Default dirt junkie

His ride until the best car was funded by his parents septic company.

Now at the end, they made him run it as a business, but his start was because of them. Just like a lot of people get family help. Couldn’t decipher exactly what you were trying to say, but I think it was about him starting at the bottom or something.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by NY DIRT View Post
    How is it that Erb has more wins in this car then Josh Richards had all of last season in this ride and this season is just over the half way point?????
    They are clicking, Josh and Best weren’t. And the CBR curse continues.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CnB, they clicked year 1, they won the title. Year 2 josh couldn't get out of the car fast enough.

Default Chupp

Nah just the line of thought that he doesn’t race because daddy did. I’ve always had more respect for a guy that blazes his own trail.

Default Junkie

Gotcha man. Ditto. I’m with ya there. I’d have fell into that category though lol.

Josh had alot of speed last year that just couldn't catch a break. Lots of just wrong place wrong time

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Josh had alot of speed last year that just couldn't catch a break. Lots of just wrong place wrong time
    Yep, he had about as bad a luck as a driver can have for an entire season.

Josh hasn’t set the world on fire but the last month he has been super fast. Snuck his way back into the top 3 and is continuing to be consistent. Just tore the nose up Thursday. Norris has been fast in the bowyer car just little mistakes and some unfortunate accidents holding him back. But that’s what happens when he’s seen nothing but new tracks for the last 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    You bet mark richards had something to do with Erb getting that seat. The thing I don't understand is what happened between year 1 and year 2 with Josh behind the wheel ? Erb climbs in and all of a sudden the best ride is in the winner's circle again.

That CBR ride isn't close to being on the same level as the BEST deal. Crew chief is by far better, direct connection with team rocket. Good motor program. It was said early that the BEST team was cutting back and that was why Josh left. Really ? cause it doesn't look that way today.
    Best never said they were cutting back. That was just a rumor out there.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2