Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bshepp

Default Bshepp

The man is on a mission! Winning so many races. That whole team is on a rail. My question is, does it hurt WOO or racing in general when one driver dominates as he is? How do fans feel? How do none woo regulars feel when woo comes to your home track? How do the other woo regulars feel each race? Just curious?

fans usually do not like a driver dominating unless they are related or he is their favorite. Simple as that. Over all, it is not particularly good for the sport to have one car winning all the races. The
    "one" car has been doing that in WOO series for years. Do attend their races, so I don't know much about the crowds. It might hurt car counts too. Obviously DOD shows us all the races, but????

Didn't Marlar win the WOO championship last year? And every WOO race I’ve ever attended, including this year, the bleachers have been packed full. I’ve never skipped a big race because one driver or another is on a hot streak. If anything, it makes it more exciting.

The TEAM is the dominating factor. Always one of the first teams at the track. They do things right. I have seen them that when the car backs into its pit stall they are all over that thing. The crew members are all young guys, they all understand what it is they have to do. I'll say it again. #1 team in SLM racing today.

Uh, Its the HOUSE car ! It is supposed to win. It isn't so much the WoO series as it is the Rocket series. Why pay more good money to see the usual parade at each special event when there are plenty local shows that the winner isn't garanteed night in and night out ?

Its mostly because the series is weak nobody in woo can hang with bshepp if he was on the lucas tour he would have 3 or 4 guys to contend to but it would be the same if you took bshepp off woo and put a davenport,owens,pearson or a healty bloomquist any one of those guys would dominate woo also richards has already proved it anyways he use to dominate woo went to lucas and the top drivers are just as good as him but as long as bshepp keeps winning them just keep depositing it into the bank throw a bounty on him draw more cars

Raceready, I think if your running any tour you better run it as they are or your going to be staring at the back of his spoiler all year. As for the series being weak, I disagree. Weiss is right there every race, marlar did win the title last year. Clanton and a few others also are not running bad. Sheppard and that team click. I've said it before I'd like to see team rocket run the lucas series for a season, but that's never going to happen for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Uh, Its the HOUSE car ! It is supposed to win. It isn't so much the WoO series as it is the Rocket series. Why pay more good money to see the usual parade at each special event when there are plenty local shows that the winner isn't garanteed night in and night out ?
    Tell Shane Clanton that. Or Ricky Weiss, or whoever else.

Yeah it’s not very strong this year. And yes Mark and that team are top notch. But they are top notch in every way. They all have jobs to do and do them well. They’d be tough on the Lucas series too. Though not nearly as dominant I’m sure.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I don’t think the kid gets enough credit. Sure it’s a superb team but he drives within himself and lets the car live up to its potential. Seldom ever controversial on the track, compare that to Richards’ who’s on track moves generated some hurt feelings here and there. Speaking of Richards, watching him at Lucas last night was painful.
    I hate time trials.

The entire Rocket 1 team is top shelf. Brandon is outstanding in every way. We're glad he's doing great!

When Brandon runs his family car, is that a xr-1 ? I was told it is not, that it is a older rocket. Anyone know ?

Give the boy his due. You set them up, he knocks them down! If he fails to win, he's usually pretty close to the podium, if not on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    When Brandon runs his family car, is that a xr-1 ? I was told it is not, that it is a older rocket. Anyone know ?
    Yes it is.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Give the boy his due. You set them up, he knocks them down! If he fails to win, he's usually pretty close to the podium, if not on it.
    Sorry, but this makes too much sense.

It's a top notch piece. It doesn't come with the rest of team Rocket. Thus, the difference in results.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I'm fairly certain it's an older car. Think I heard him mention it before. Also, it only says ROCKET on it, not ROCKET XR1 like the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I'm fairly certain it's an older car. Think I heard him mention it before. Also, it only says ROCKET on it, not ROCKET XR1 like the rest.
    They are XR1. Grandad even recently switched to Ford, albiet still not a Durham. It didn't have xr1 on the spoiler last time I noticed, but it sure does everywhere on the chassis. Cause that's what it is.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 07-14-2019 at 03:14 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    They are XR1. Grandad even recently switched to Ford, albiet still not a Durham. It didn't have xr1 on the spoiler last time I noticed, but it sure does everywhere on the chassis. Cause that's what it is.
    i have no sources this is just my own observations but the family operation appears to have two cars a older blue grey car that Brandon has run at the dome the last few years and a xr1 that he runs everywhere else. Again this is things I've seen not been told

The car he won Jacksonville with was an xr1.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The car he won Jacksonville with was an xr1.
    As was the car in Arizona at the wild west shootout.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1