FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 15, 2019

61-Year-Old Jim Bernheisel Tops Selinsgrove Speedway Action
Bryan Bernheisel Preps for Clinton County and Port Royal

Jonestown, Pennsylvania (07/15/19) – On Saturday night Bernheisel patriarch, Jim Bernheisel showed Selinsgrove Speedway’s Super Late Model division that he still knows how to go fast with the best of them. The driver of the Dieffenbach’s Kettle Chips No. 171 Pioneer Pole Buildings/ Lazer Chassis Super Late Model stormed to the feature win at the sprawling, ½-mile oval.

Even more impressive is that the win came in just his fifth start of the season.

“I’ve become a part-time racer over the last several years, and I only run 6-8 races each season. With that said, I still have the fire burning inside me anytime that I get behind the wheel, and I love going fast. Even more, I love showing everyone how good our Lazer Chassis truly are,” proudly stated the 61-year-old, Jim Bernheisel. “Last but not least, the No. 171 was my number the first year that I race in 1976 as a teenager. This is my first win with that number, so it makes it extra special.”

On Saturday evening Bernheisel Racing visited Selinsgrove Speedway (Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania) with both Bryan and Jim in action as the facility hosted a Weekly Racing Series Event.

With 17 competitors registered for action, Jim secured his spot into the A-Main with a heat race victory, while Bryan finished in the third position. Bryan went on to pass two cars in the 25-lap feature to record a sixth-place finish, while Jim outran Donnie Schick, Dave Brouse, Ken Trevitz, and Danny Snyder to capture his first win of the season and fifth career at Selinsgrove Speedway.

For full results from the event, please visit www.SelinsgroveSpeedway.com .

The upcoming weekend has Bryan Bernheisel slated to enter a pair of events in his home state. On Friday night he will compete at Clinton County Motor Speedway (Mill Haven, Pennsylvania) in a $3,000-To-Win, Zimmer’s Service Center Inc United Late Model Series event (ULMTS). Meanwhile Saturday night will find the No 119 in action at Port Royal Speedway (Port Royal, Pennsylvania) in a Route 35 Challenge Series event.

For more information on the programs, please visit www.PortRoyalSpeedway.com and www.CllintonCountyMotorSpeedway.com .

Bernheisel Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Bernheisel Race Components, Dieffenbach’s Kettle Chips, One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips, Uglies Kettle Cooked Chips, Pioneer Pole Buildings, Lazer Chassis, Russ Gibble Roofing & Siding, Focus Shock Technologies, Total Machine LLC, Precision Powder Coating, Wrisco Aluminum, Wehrs Machine, PRC, Joes Racing Products, Goodridge, Sweet Manufacturing, Jones Racing Products, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, R.J.S. Racing Equipment, Bulldog Rearends, Outerwears, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Kirkey Racing Fabrication, Performance Bodies, MCT, Velocita, R2C Air Filters, Hoosier Tire Mid Atlantic, XS Power, JRI Shocks, ATL Racing Fuel Cells, Weld Racing, Keyser Manufacturing, A&A Manufacturing, Beyea Custom Headers, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Bernheisel Racing please visit www.BryanBernheisel.com .