Post Dirt Draft Fantasy Game

Just wondering if this Fantasy game is worth the $6 a month? Any reviews from users? Thanks,

https://www.dirtdraft.com/lobby/home

Are there cash prizes for winning?

I'm giving it a shot. There are no cash prizes, but you can win points towards PPVs and other stuff. I play DraftKings NASCAR contests so hopefully it's similar to that.
    Last edited by Shiny Side Up 18; 07-16-2019 at 05:39 PM.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

In its current form, I don't know if I'd say its worth it or not. You can only join the "default" lobbies that Dirt Draft puts up. At the moment you can't create your own lobbies or leagues for you and your friends but they said that is a feature they will make available hopefully by the end of the year. There aren't cash prizes as far as I know but you get points depending on how you do each event. They have a "store" coming August 1 where you can redeem your points for merchandise as well as PPVs and tickets to races among other things.

Once we can see how many points the items in the store are worth, it'll determine if its worth the $6/month or not. I'll personally be happy once you can make your own private lobbies. That'll make it more fun imo and would be much easier to bring back the 4m fantasy league with that again

Well the app stopped working when the Lucas feature started.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Well the app stopped working when the Lucas feature started.
    I don’t have an app but the website works fine

This was a FB post about the store and possible pricing (points) for the items:

Each game has a "Points Purse" that is distributed to the top X finishers (normally the top 50 but can vary). Most games will have a 10,000 Point Purse but in major events that purse will increase up to 100,000 points! You will earn and accumulate points based on your finish in each game. The more games you play the more points you can potentially earn. Starting in early August you will be able to redeem your points in the Dirt Draft Speed Shop for industry related merchandise, event tickets, event ppv's, subscriptions, driver product and much, much more.

Each product in the store will have a "Points Price". Examples might be T-Shirts at 1500 points, Event Tickets 2500 points, Event PPV's 3000 points, Driving Experiences 10,000 points, etc.. After redeeming your points for a product(s) it will ship right out to you or if a digital product it will be emailed to you!

I think I am goin to check this out

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    Are there cash prizes for winning?
    Can’t be yet. They haven’t padded a politicians pockets yet. It’s bad for you, lead you to do crazy things making money on racing picks.

It’s a gateway drug like weed lmao.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I've thought about signing up too but wanted to hear some feedback.

Rocket1 screenname as an administrator was interesting.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????