Default All of "human"ity CONTROLLED BY

Our number most PRIMITIVE INSTINCT! FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! None know schit about TRUTH living in your brainwashed heads head (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ked before you could even walk and talk. Robbed from your truest self befor step foot n door of school. Blinded and fooled by deception and lies. With so many distractions to fill the head. No true self thoughts no radical critical FREE thinking. Very own mind is unknowingly controlled. A world ran off believe SUPERSTITIONS and fake mythligion to to divide and CONQUER. You are the kind IGNORANT heads that's wrong with "HUMANITY" and his fake as place known as "America''

so , if we grew up in the middle of the jungle , raised by apes , then we would all be like you , right?????????self thinking and all..... ill stick to my brain washed values and you stick to yours as well and we will all get along......

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    Our number most PRIMITIVE INSTINCT! FEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! None know schit about TRUTH living in your brainwashed heads head (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ked before you could even walk and talk. Robbed from your truest self befor step foot n door of school. Blinded and fooled by deception and lies. With so many distractions to fill the head. No true self thoughts no radical critical FREE thinking. Very own mind is unknowingly controlled. A world ran off believe SUPERSTITIONS and fake mythligion to to divide and CONQUER. You are the kind IGNORANT heads that's wrong with "HUMANITY" and his fake as place known as "America''
    With age comes wisdom!!! In your case, leave off the "wis"!!!!! hahahahaahahahahahaa

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    so , if we grew up in the middle of the jungle , raised by apes , then we would all be like you , right?????????self thinking and all..... ill stick to my brain washed values and you stick to yours as well and we will all get along......
    Auh don't you just think your an intelligent one with your childish insults and come backs. All you fake jokes have for me is ignorance and childish insults! You and REST you foolish as fake (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ks are as dumb IGNORANT as day you was birth as modern day HOMO SAPIEN SLAVE RACE!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    With age comes wisdom!!! In your case, leave off the "wis"!!!!! hahahahaahahahahahaa
    And that be exactly what you all deeply lack is TRUE TECHINGS OF KNOWLEDGE. AND BS wisdom!!! I know what (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)k I am!!! I'm man I'm HUMAN no longer part of you HOMO SAPIENS!!!!! FOOLISH IGNORANT ANIMALS dont even get to see your truest master's nor to even receive a treat from them for being good IGNORANT dumbed down MONKEYS!!!!!! YOU FOOLS YOU FOOLS YOU FOOLS YOU FOOLS YOU FOOLS BLIND AS (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)K IGNORANT ARROGANT (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)KING FOOLS.... blind blind blind blind deeply (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)kung blined by IGNORANT fake (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)t period!!!!!

I sure hope 4M chooses to drop your contract in the near future!!!!

who is this A$$HOLE?
    Last edited by Dirtmod13; 07-19-2019 at 01:57 PM. Reason: misspelling

Nate is a prime example of why pre natal care is SO important.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Nate is a prime example of why pre natal care is SO important.
    ooo ok wtf ever!!! you all DON'T SEE KNOW THE DEPTHS OF REALITY THAT I DO. Yal not even close to being on the level of consciousness that i have achieved and unlocked all by my SELF!!! No more doctorine's of foolish ignorance to fill my head of any degree any more! Only thing i see every day is what this existence of life is more than capable of doing to people if they do not have the power to fully question anything that they are taught and except as truth and reality with all gullibleness!..................................... .................................. *This here is MY intellectual intelligence consciousness* ............... We are EVOLUTIONARY DESCENDANTS of THEE ANCIENT WORLD GIANT ANCESTORS, THE RUTHLESS SAVAGE BEAST WE ONCE Were IN THE ANCIENT WORLD, ONLY THING MAN CREATED WAS THE ANCIENT WORLD AND MAN THEM SELF'S AS A SLAVE RACE SPECIES, THE TRUEST POWERS THAT DO BE ARE THE POSTER CHILD'S OF 7 DEADLY SINS. CONSUMED BY POWER AND GREED, THE POWER THAT WEALTH BRINGS, CENTURY'S OLD DOCTRINE'S TO HOLD US DOWN/BACK FROM KNOWING WHAT WE ARE TRULY CAPABLE OF AS THE HUMANS/MEN WE Were CREATED FROM; AN EONS ANCIENT OLD CIVILIZATION OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL CELESTIAL BEINGS OF SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE OF UNIVERSAL PORTIONS, THEY CAME AND CREATED THE ANCIENT WORLD MILLION OF YEARS AGO!THE HISTORY OF MANKIND IS NOTHING MORE THAN A LIE OF GREED AND POWER OF CONTROL!TO KEEP US DOWN ON THE LOWEST LEVEL OF CONSCIOUSNESS AS POSSIBLE, THINKING LEVEL OF A CHILD! TO FORM AND CREATE OUR WAYS OF THINKING FOR US WHEN WE ARE CHILDREN. INDOCTRINATE OUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND TO MANIFEST OUR FAKE-REALITY OF TRUTH IN OUR LATER YEARS TO ''Adulthood''!MAN AND WOMANKIND are DOOMED TO LIVE AND DIE IN IGNORANCE!!!!!!!! ..............WHERE IS ALL YOURS AT.....................

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtmod13 View Post
    who is this A$$HOLE?
    NO NO NO NO TSK TSK SHAME ON YOUR IGNORANT THINKING WAYS.......... yes i do have what we call and azzs hole......... schits bro.. you chimming in to late... you need not to apply... only MY REGULARS i go ''head to head'' with............. .......... but yes thanks for showing your non intellectual intelligence consciousness as the day you was brought into this very existence .......