Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

It would bother me if he was begging fans to pay his way to eldora or any where else but not this because its called a fans fund for a reason. Also it's pretty simple if you support it and send him money good for you and if you don't why even bother to complain about it? No one's forcing you to send money.
    Last edited by Mason87; 07-20-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Well I'd gI've him 50 I'd he asked for it, but he wouldn't do that, prob because some of those 90+ thousand followers are stalkers and haters, you know like some on here, who would just run here to start a 20 page thread about how he has no class to ask his fans for money...
    Stalker, hater, spreading false characters traits of being classless. Yikes...me?
    FYI: I don't need to stalk. People within give me info and it's highly accurate.
    I bite my tongue on 95% of what I'm told. Not just Bobby, many drivers.
    Yea, I'll admitt, I guess I have given Bobby more of a hard time than any other drivers. My bad on that.
    I could've left out my negative opinion.

Now, if he keeps making those silly shirts, I can't promise you I will stay quiet, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason87 View Post
    It would bother me if he was begging fans to pay his way to eldora or any where else but not this because its called a fans fund for a reason. Also it's pretty simple if you support it and send him money good for you and if you don't why even bother to complain about it? No one's forcing you to send money.
    ding ding !!! we have a winner.
    8/13/16

Brian shirley also posted about the fansvote,he is very well funded also does he really need the fans money?????

Doesn’t matter it’s the Fans choice?

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Stalker, hater, spreading false characters traits of being classless. Yikes...me?
    FYI: I don't need to stalk. People within give me info and it's highly accurate.
    I bite my tongue on 95% of what I'm told. Not just Bobby, many drivers.
    Yea, I'll admitt, I guess I have given Bobby more of a hard time than any other drivers. My bad on that.
    I could've left out my negative opinion.

Now, if he keeps making those silly shirts, I can't promise you I will stay quiet, lol.
    Fals I wasn't singling you out specifically just so you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Fals I wasn't singling you out specifically just so you know...
    It's all good...I've played a part in the past.
    So, I get how it comes off.

Agree with what has been said, about nobody forces anyone to donate and it's the fan's choice who they decide to support, and want to see at the track.

Most of the $ donated to the fansfund comes from fans who attend the event. Feger, Pierce, and Shirley all have huge support up at CL. Been that way for years. Simpson as well. A GIANT fan group from Iowa attends each year.

I take zero issue with any team/driver that ask fans to support them in the fansfund deal. CL isn't exactly a short tow for many, other than Mars, Diemel, and Larson.

The drivers are always grateful, as are the fans, and the fansfund luncheon is a nice deal too.

Well said!