Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default bobby f/n pierce

the guy can flat drive the chit out of a race car, BLOOMER get him in your cars and let him shine, i know that crew is looking for the next driver when the goat retires, he is right in front of you!!!! look what brandon did for rocket, i said it a few years ago, two of the best up and coming, those two are a joy to watch when there racing, brandon has calmed down some but they make a great show to watch, hudson is great at times too just needs some consistency, man at i 80 ha was driving the chit out of it!!!

You can add Tyler Erb and Devin Moran to the young up and coming drivers! Pierce and Erb throwing slid jobs was awesome! Thinking about getting the pay per view tonight. But 30 bucks seems a little steep or is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    the guy can flat drive the chit out of a race car, BLOOMER get him in your cars and let him shine, i know that crew is looking for the next driver when the goat retires, he is right in front of you!!!! look what brandon did for rocket, i said it a few years ago, two of the best up and coming, those two are a joy to watch when there racing, brandon has calmed down some but they make a great show to watch, hudson is great at times too just needs some consistency, man at i 80 ha was driving the chit out of it!!!
    He wil be in the bloomer car soon...........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    No FN way!

Yea I don't think your gonna see pierce in Ole bloomers car, EVER. His driving style would have to totally change. Bloomer ever puts a driver in the seat it's not going to follow a regional series.

Brandon was never a wild driver, have watched him from day one, now his dad on the other hand!!

Goldirt you got that right

Quote Originally Posted by zooker25 View Post
    You can add Tyler Erb and Devin Moran to the young up and coming drivers! Pierce and Erb throwing slid jobs was awesome! Thinking about getting the pay per view tonight. But 30 bucks seems a little steep or is it worth it?
    $30 is the same admission you pay to go to the show, how is that expensive? No gas to get there, no concessions and you're in AC

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    How soon is soon?
    Is this a perdiction or fact?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Bobby is a wheel man on a cushion.... how many Bloomquist cars u see hammering the cushion, rubbing the RR quarter on the wall? Scott's cars are made to drive straight with forward drive. They were built to win in the slick. I can't imagine a worse fit as far as driving style to pilot a Bloomquist car.....and no I'm not dissing Bobby I think he's a great driver, just a bad fit.

Quote Originally Posted by golddirt View Post
    Brandon was never a wild driver, have watched him from day one, now his dad on the other hand!!
    Wait a minute.......Remember Brandon racing before he had a drivers license. He would pound the walls just as hard as dad would. I always thought they were clones whipping around the bullrings in identical #5 cars. Sure little Shep had talent but it took someone like Mark Richards to teach him the ropes. Shep got better and better, maybe great. Bobby has a mentor, Devin learned from his dad as did Hudson. Having a knowledgeable coach reduces the learning curve. Good for them, they are the future of dirt LM racing.

I always considered Brandon a better driver than his dad was even when he first started.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Bobby is a wheel man on a cushion.... how many Bloomquist cars u see hammering the cushion, rubbing the RR quarter on the wall? Scott's cars are made to drive straight with forward drive. They were built to win in the slick. I can't imagine a worse fit as far as driving style to pilot a Bloomquist car.....and no I'm not dissing Bobby I think he's a great driver, just a bad fit.
    pay attention to when the car is running good in the slick and when its not, if he can make hay in the slick (and don't get me wrong he has won in the slick) than he drives pretty calm, if the car acts up, he gives at all to the wind and more times than not, makes something out of nothing, there is something to be said for that !!! picture him, his dad, and bloomy hooking up, at that point with all the knowledge and a up on the wheel driver, i could see a long year for everyone else, I'm sure between bloomer and his dad they could find backing for a tour,

just an idea, thats all
    but dam it man he drives it for all it worth, kyle bush of dirt lol
    Last edited by grt74; 07-20-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    pay attention to when the car is running good in the slick and when its not, if he can make hay in the slick (and don't get me wrong he has won in the slick) than he drives pretty calm, if the car acts up, he gives at all to the wind and more times than not, makes something out of nothing, there is something to be said for that !!! picture him, his dad, and bloomy hooking up, at that point with all the knowledge and a up on the wheel driver, i could see a long year for everyone else, I'm sure between bloomer and his dad they could find backing for a tour,

just an idea, thats all
    but dam it man he drives it for all it worth, kyle bush of dirt lol
    Grt that's why I'm a fan of his, if the car will turn he can finesse it, but it seems most times it's I'll handling so he just manhandles it, I don't think he intentionally tears up the rr, I think hes just mad it won't turn and had to gas it up to do so...

Brandon was winning before Richards,Mark doesnt put nobodies in his cars

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    Lol and Bobby just tears the nose off tmacs car.
    I hope you’re joking. That was all Tmac. Turned down into him as they came off 4. Can only blame himself for his nose damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Grt that's why I'm a fan of his, if the car will turn he can finesse it, but it seems most times it's I'll handling so he just manhandles it, I don't think he intentionally tears up the rr, I think hes just mad it won't turn and had to gas it up to do so...
    Nothing about his driving is finesse. He drives it in and slams the cushion and bangs it off the wall 5x per lap. It works for him and he's great with a cushion but no finesse about it.

Don't fix it if it ain't broken, crown jewel pirate strikes again...53k

Bobby hasn't had much to cheer about the last couple of months that's for sure.

No he hasnt, hopefully this turns his year around..